New York DOA5

whiterobes

I'll definitely try and come. How will I know who's who? Or how to find anyone? I'll check back on here in the morning before I leave, i guess. Also, if there's anything I should bring, let me know.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I'll definitely try and come. How will I know who's who? Or how to find anyone? I'll check back on here in the morning before I leave, i guess. Also, if there's anything I should bring, let me know.
Look for the shady individuals playing DOA and the rest through tables.

RenderingStar

Ah you take the D straight to 9th avenue. I can meet you on 9th avenue outside the station and we can walk from there or snipe picking you up, I'm heading there from the hospital work, and then home to grab the game and drop stuff.
Ok so what time should I go to the city? Should I take the 10 or 11

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Henry Chen via FB & Twitter:

Starting in July, Next Level will be at 874 4th Ave, Brooklyn NY 11232. You can now take the D, N or R (36 St. Station) trains to get to the new location. Also the B70 and B35 stop at 36th Street and 4th Ave.

Giannola

Henry Chen via FB & Twitter:

Starting in July, Next Level will be at 874 4th Ave, Brooklyn NY 11232. You can now take the D, N or R (36 St. Station) trains to get to the new location. Also the B70 and B35 stop at 36th Street and 4th Ave.
Haven't been there yet, but I'd like to. I live very close to the R line, easy commute for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD