News on Marie Rose and the New Character Phase-4

Sgaragarru

if at the patch 1 05 keep continue this stupid thing with solo rank match points i mean when a ruby rank beat up even an another ruby rank take 0 points while if a ruby rank lost generally then losing as points losing before 1.04 patch. so its very unfair that and no one smart ruby rank would played to risk his points without to take points if he win and team ninja must correct that kind of horrible mistakes or else i put a bet that they ll lose lot clients. thats all.

srsly..who cares about rank? it's totally useless :V

Klts3

Maybe ranked is total shit in this game, but it's also really satisfying to have a high grade without being a spammer like 90% of ranked players. But hey, that's why there's so many Kasumis and Hitomis on XBL!

Cake

Maybe ranked is total shit in this game, but it's also really satisfying to have a high grade without being a spammer like 90% of ranked players. But hey, that's why there's so many Kasumis and Hitomis on XBL!

sbt

kunio-kun

FA2GxDS.jpg

synce

Maybe Hayashi will learn to keep quiet about the business side of things. The corporate fat cats at Tecmo don't care what he thinks, same as Itagaki. DOA5 must reach its goal of $500 worth of DLC!

UncleBiscuits79

I have been looking but haven't been able to find it, but is there a change log somewhere yet for version 1.05? I would like to know who the 'nerf cannon' is aimed at for this version.

Someone was talking about possible nerfs to kasumi, so somebody must know what's going to change??

Chapstick

I have been looking but haven't been able to find it, but is there a change log somewhere yet for version 1.05? I would like to know who the 'nerf cannon' is aimed at for this version.

Someone was talking about possible nerfs to kasumi, so somebody must know what's going to change??
Kodachi posted it in the casual thread- http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/ultimate/information/info_20140325.html

It's in Japanese unfortunately and there's no english version yet, but there's always google translate.

UncleBiscuits79

Ah, ok, thx. I did go to the official team ninja site and they still only have 1.04 and previous up. It didn't occur to me to look at the japanese site. Thanks!!

kunio-kun

DoA5U is also a different SKU than the original release. Regardless, people need to let it go.

Actually what Hayashi said applies to all fighting games. He in no way only referred to one particular title.

"We feel like this is a kind of sport, and you don't change the rules for sports. Everybody plays by the same rules. You don't have a 14-player soccer game versus an 11-player soccer game. That's just not fair.

"It's a similar thing to if certain people have all these characters and others don't. It makes it an unfair game, and we don't think that's the right way to go for fighting games.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/doa5/news/dlc_characters_make_fighting_games_unfair_says_doa5_dev.html

Dravidian

I'm sure if it was financially feasible the characters added would be free, but it's not. Characters cost money to make.
True. And people seem to have a difficult time understanding that developers=/=company heads.
Developers main goal is to make a good game. The company heads main goal is to make a good profit. So it really doesnt matter what Hiyashi said, especially since he's not a head honcho of the company.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD