NG3:RE Video Thread

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
A lot of people seem to not know this trick

When your guard is broken you can repush L1 and your block will reset causing the next hit to be blocked

It is a useful technique, especially for bosses and when fighting in small rooms

you can pull off new moves as well such as counter in between an attack and you can loop some enemies, Elizabeth being the most abused with this trick lawl

This trick works for EVERY Ninja Gaiden Game

its hard at first but if you keep practising it will become second nature and you will love it!

Made quick video showing it in action on some of the bosses:

Using it on a fight against FG online

NGS/NGB

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Not really hidden moves but the concept is during some combos you can repush L1 then either hold T or just press T and ryu will change the combo into something else

Works for all female characters and all weapons, in the video I only showed the DS since im to lazy to show all the weapons

This technique is one of the reason why Ayane is so damn powerful, you can do it on almost all her moves and she will cancel into a UT charge dash and her Dash has iframes throughout the whole animation and does insane damage

You can do the UT dash charge without this technique as well but on some moves it requires the L1 repush

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not really a trick, exactly, but good for those who don't know about it. Basically required for no-damage runs.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Why is that :eek:
Certain strings throughout the franchise history have been designed to guard break and then kill you. You basically had to block and dodge or dodge outright. This enables you to avoid that situation in most cases, though with the amount of attacks with chip damage properties in 3/RE you still need to dodge a lot.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Rules: Ninpo and Meditation is not allowed and Dragonsword only
Difficulty: Master Ninja

If I get SoB by mistake I only do 1-2 kill

ToV 1:

ToV 2:

ToV 2A:

ToV 3:

ToV 4:

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Day 8 won't be out for a while, almost had it today -.-

its very stressful and time consuming, fkn assassin creeds throwing cubes 24/7

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
SoB is allowed on Brutes, Snakes, Reapers and Lovelace

Any other SoB done on another enemy is done unintentionally and is impossible to avoid 100% of time but I try my best to avoid

Day 1:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Merged all of the video threads together. Stop making new ones and just post them in here.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
SoB is allowed on Brutes, Snakes, Reapers and Lovelace
Any other SoB done on another enemy is done unintentionally and is impossible to avoid 100% of time but I try my best to avoid

Day 2 Part 1 of 2:

Day 2 Part 2 of 2

Day 2 Ayane

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD