NG3:RE Video Thread

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Day 1 - Ultimate Ninja - No Sob/Heal/Ninpo - Lunar

Day 2 Part 1 - Ultimate Ninja - No Sob/Heal/Ninpo - Lunar

Insanely fast UN8 speed done by my friends Z and Kage!

Master Ninja 14 Solo:

Last edited:

Malth

Rules: Ninpo and Meditation is not allowed and Dragonsword only
Difficulty: Master Ninja

If I get SoB by mistake I only do 1-2 kill

ToV 1:

ToV 2:

ToV 2A:

ToV 3:

ToV 4:

good job on TOV4! The Marbus fight at the end cost me a pair of turtle beach headphones, after I spiked them into the ground from the f*ckin camera not centering on Marbus and me being killed from an offscreen dash by him. Most frustrated I've been in quite a while! ha

I've gotten his health down to a sliver a few times, where one more weak attack would kill him, but some cheap shit always happens, like he flies offscreen and I get killed by an imp who I can't see, or the stupid glitch where his dash keeps going all over the screen till it hits you.

I need to come out of the van gelf wave better, maybe even with a true interno for Marbus. Van gelfs you have to keep the heat on them right? Otherwise they pounce you from off screen or dive bomb you. Cheers

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Be aggressive on van gelfs, you can play unsafe with them as long as you have ninpo for cicada surge as you can use it to avoid their unstunnable grab

Same for marbus just go ham with long ass combos and then cicada surge to avoid his charge at the last second

Malth

I finally beat the TOV - the first time I killed Marbus an imp got stuck in the ground and the TOV glitched and wouldn't transport me back to the level- I had to restart and beat him again- which I finally did.
Flying Swallow seems to work well on Van Gelfs I've found- it stuns them long enough to come in with a combo and keep them stun-locked. Until another one pounces you from off the screen. Yikes, can't wait to replay on Ultimate Ninja!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Just don't ruin your UN run by using the Scythe. Defeats the purpose. I finished it at number six and was one of the first 20 people in the world to do it and it was painfully obvious who used it and who didn't. Lot of people also used an early glitch to given themselves stupid amounts of karma to buy everything. Also obvious who did that.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Quick trick to build up your combo n crowd control

When you do onlanding 360T mash the jump button n you can do onlanding 360 infinite loop

Search up showr18 youll learn a lot from him n make you better prepared for UN

N remember to use cicada surge!!! Cant stress that enough lol xD

Malth

Thanks for the tips guys!
@CyberEvil - I've only been using the scythe on imps really, or for the Marbus TOV, but tbh, it didn't really work for me anyways- the Van Gelfs knock me out of the air when I go up from the 360y, or they ground pound me out of the OL, for the Marbus fight it works only kind of, for the spinning homing attack he has mainly.

Sooo, I don't use it much. Actually, the kusari gamma I've been using more, the YYYYY attack pretty much keeps you safe in crowds, and de-limbs. And the lv.3 UT destroys most things I've found. The karma glitch I know about but haven't used, and don't plan to. That feels like cheating, like the invincibility glitch in NG2- what's the point? I like NG for the challenge haha.

@Fiend Busa- thanks for the help bro, I haven't tried cicada surge yet, but I def. will. Seems like a cool new move. I heard a few people at the archives say UN felt the same as MN (story mode anyways)- is that true? What are your guys' thoughts?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD