'Nice Fight, Hon' - Gov. Tina's Video Thread

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I didn't know who was who in that match, but I enjoyed it anyways haha. A few thoughts:

1) You should both work on your throw punishment. I know it's really difficult to do online, but if you ever plan on playing offline you'll get eaten alive for not doing it. Especially as Tina players. That 4 frame throw means she can punish stuff that other people might not be able to, so knowing how unsafe stuff is and being able to punish it consistently is huge.

2) I saw one of you use PPK as her primary wall combo. May I ask why? Unless I'm missing something, 66PPK does better damage and works on all weight classes.

phoenix1985gr

I didn't know who was who in that match, but I enjoyed it anyways haha. A few thoughts:

1) You should both work on your throw punishment. I know it's really difficult to do online, but if you ever plan on playing offline you'll get eaten alive for not doing it. Especially as Tina players. That 4 frame throw means she can punish stuff that other people might not be able to, so knowing how unsafe stuff is and being able to punish it consistently is huge.

2) I saw one of you use PPK as her primary wall combo. May I ask why? Unless I'm missing something, 66PPK does better damage and works on all weight classes.

Well throw punishment online is really difficult (not sure if anything changed with the patch seems easier but still i wont be trying to punish -5) as for the wall combo i use ppk cause if they dont tech there is time for an aditional groung throw for extra damage (not sure if you can do this from 66ppk i ll have to try)

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Well throw punishment online is really difficult (not sure if anything changed with the patch seems easier but still i wont be trying to punish -5)

I hear ya. This is the reason why I don't play online. It's hard to practice when the netcode is so bad it doesn't let you do fundamental stuff.

for me as i doing a wall combo i use 6ppk, it dose more damgethan ppk and i think its easier to pull than 66ppk...
even in a middle of air combo near at wall i repeat the same move (6ppk) and it work.

Alucardo

hello guys I've done two video where I play tina against friends, I've started tina few day ago, if you have advice to improve my game feel free to do it :)

bye.

OolongTea

I also like it! :D You do love the Rodeo Hold! lol
Some moves you can consider using more in your games: :8::P:, moar :4::6::P: when you feel they are going to block an approach move like :6::6::K:, the hard to escape :3_::P: FT after :6::H+K:/:2::P+K::K: (the ground throw guaranteed damage is great, but this is such an awesome momentum builder, that IMO is superior to the damage you get from the throw if it's not going to kill), :4::4::P:, :4::K: and her BT game/throws.

Doa_Eater

how useful is tina hammer doing a lil research just want some idea help a friend with some stuff for doa

Can u be more specific about the hammer part? Is is a move, she has two moves named that way but none tina and is this something from the videos u see?

RubinRoon

Since there is not much going on here I thought I`d post a match, in which I overcame one of my most hated match ups. Also I havent posted a match of mine yet, so here we go, have fun!
(BTW Gehaktbal, of course, destroys me on a regular basis, this was an exception)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD