Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge General Discussion

SilverForte

Ok, so overall I am enjoying sigma 2 but not as much as the original. The loss of blood and dismemberment really kills the immersion and awesomeness of the original. The Enmas Fang is pretty cool though, awesome UT.

Anyways, I'll add ya as well hominid, we can go through the missions together.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Ok, so overall I am enjoying sigma 2 but not as much as the original. The loss of blood and dismemberment really kills the immersion and awesomeness of the original. The Enmas Fang is pretty cool though, awesome UT.

Anyways, I'll add ya as well hominid, we can go through the missions together.

Yeah, that was one of the better highlights for me(But unfortunately BOTH of my X360 versions of NG2 and 3 are somehow missing...which is thanks to one of my brothers along with 2 other games) as the blood and dismemberment killed what Itagaki was aiming for with NG2...but at the same time, I really like having a playable Ayane, Momiji and Rachel and the Mission Mode option as well.

I'll make certain to add you too.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Oh man buddy you are offline I beat this mission solo D: We can still play some trials just for fun if you want. I like to play with you. You are my good buddy ^^. All I need for the plat is lvl99 and three betrayls :/ so we can kill some time :).

I am done with Trials , I helped 4 people to beat successfully 5 UN Trials today. Maybe I can help you ..... I will do the job as long you are good with momiji. You only job to help me when I am done. The killing part is up to me.

I finished all missions long time ago. I just play them for fun now.

I can hex edit level 99 for you, its not worth it at this point to grind it, takes way toooo long including gathering the items since clan battles is dead now.

Chaos

Can anyone give me hints on how to defeat the stupid annoying boss on day 7-14 before I lose my shit and smash my PS3. -____-

Xhominid The Demon Within

Alright, I'll add you...gotta buy a stupid Season Pass or whatever that thing is to play online first...ugh.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the online pass code for it on the back of the manual and it actually fucking worked...and it was a used copy at that.

Sotherius

Oh great, a NG3RE thread in specific, good.

So, in general, after this time over with the NiOH beta, i went to play Ninja Gaiden 3 RE again, since it is the game i spend most of the time with right now. Well, i had everything unlocked in NG3RE, then i lost my save because i turned off the console during a loading in a momment of anger, but i did recover everything that i had already.

I have a lot of things to talk about this game in general, but i'm probably one of the few that have interest in this game (well, at least in the way i have interest), Fiendbusa probably know about it since i posted some things on ninjaarchives. But also, i want to see how is the interest of this game here And how people perceive it. But in general, right now, what i'm focusing is around playing chapter challenges on Ultimate Ninja without using ninpo.
Which for Momiji is not different from a normal run, since there are few momments you would use her full ninpo instead of autumn flame.
And for ryu and Kasumi is somewhat ok, since cicada surge and sakura madoi are moves that are worth to use your ki bar. But Ayane (the character i'm also better with), has no usage for the ki meter besides ninpo, so it is weird. In general, my skill level is far from what i want, and from what i believe can be achieved in this game, but i consider myself good with the Single Katana moveset with Ryu, a bit good with lunar and falcon talons as well. I'm decent with Momiji, and i'm at my best with Ayane.

But...

I really suck at using the dual katana moveset with Ryu, which is the weapon i'm probably more interested, and i also suck with Kasumi.

This game is rough, but here i am, playing it over and over again.

Again, if anyone wants to talk about this game with me, i will be glad to have a lot of conversations about it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD