NinjaCW Passes Away

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Ninja was just a funny dude. Played with him across so many fighting games, and learned a lot along the way. He had a lot of interesting phrases that I still use today like using the term "jedi" sarcastically when someone thinks they know what's up. Cherish the time I had with you buddy.

ZakkuRye

Standard Donor
Awesome guy man. I remember playing really good sets with him back on DOA4 man. Your hitomi was amazing bro. All around solid player and will forever respect you. Rest in peace my man. Gone too soon.
Stay a fighter till the next life.

- ZakkuRye

Kberry14

Man... This sucks it was people like him that made me push myself to get better at this game I wanted to play him at some point but unfortunately that's no longer a reality. But what I will do is keep practicing and keep fighting, Rip. Keep safe people.

DyByHands

This, along with Knee just a minute back, is bumming me out. I haven't logged in for a while and for all this to be the news,.. sucks. I haven't met most any of the DOA community members in life, but have been lurking with yall since the first DOA sites and forums. I mean, it has been a long ass time now, so it feels more personal. I am just really feeling for their people right now.
Much respect.

Jaguar360

Damn, I learned so much from his tutorials and he seemed like a good guy dedicated to the community.

I have a lot of respect for him. RIP to him and DOA-Knee.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Wow this is very saddening. I have not met NinjaCW in person I do not believe, however we had many a chat while playing Doa4, and we discussed various elements of gameplay. He was a very cool dude. And is one of the reasons why I went out of my way to Pioneer and build this DOA community! This valued member will definitely be missed :'(

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I will not forget how he shocked everyone with Nyo at TFC, and I enjoyed listening to him talk in the documentary. Seemed fairly quiet but had a lot of interesting things to say. I'm sad and it's truly unfortunate that I never got to meet him. :(

Lulu

Damn.... Sad to know I'l never see him play again. :(

First Time I saw him play was TFC 2014..... He rode a freshly minted Nyotengu all the way to Top 8. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD