Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes

DKMagicianGirl

User name: Serenna
FC: 3952-7074-0285

Still trying to find a main between Kasumi, Leifang, and Hitomi.

I'm OK'ish at this game, gameplay wise. I can counter decently but not accurately.....and I hasn't completed Survival 100 yet so that should explain my skill level quite well. I did complete all 20 Tag Challenges solo though.

Allan Paris

Use Leifang those players are rare, since you are trying to figure out your main between those 3. Of course that's if you want to be different.

Raansu

Nah, there's still some time to convert him to the Hitomi =D I mean come on, she did beat the crap out of Leifang for that cabbage lmao.

Allan Paris

lmao, ponit taken, but, she a clutz and and wasted the damn LETTUCE she fought hard for. Therefore go with someone who's good on their feet, Leifang. Plus all that proves is that she's a petty bitch and Leifang is smart and just the idiot win a fight over some damn LETTUCE!

He's doing right, Leifang is the best choice, be different and own people.

Raansu

Ah, but did Leifang hold her own against Ayane in chronicle mode? Nope, Hitomi did =P Leifang got bitched slapped though lol.

Anyways, getting off topic lol, uhh DK if you ever want some matches just send me a message. I'm always down to play a few rounds. Better than spending an hour looking for 1 random match...stupid matchmaking system.

My friend code is on the first page.

FakeSypha

I'll leave mine. I'm from Argentina, so in occasions will be laggy (mostly with Europeans and not so much with Americans). I feel so forever alone. No one plays DOA in my county :(

5413 0586 1546

ZeroDS

5284-1396-2465

I'm from the UK but currently in Riyadh for work so my connection might be a bit slow. I tend to go between Zack and Kasumi. Welcome any matches I can get!

HoodsXx

I've added every single person in this thread :eek:. So to those who look at this thread add me. :x I'm maining Tina now, Couldn't get use to Brad Tier. QQ FC's to the left.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD