Nioh General Discussion

UpSideDownGRUNT

well...

Now I literally can't find ANY piece of information about it being March. I'm fairly certain it was march at one point unless it's secretly been delayed?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
well id have to say look forward to the next E3. hell even if was completed before then i would still hold it till E3. that hype and publicity is some of the best advertising you can get.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I won't get my hopes up until it's officially confirmed happening, this kinda stuff can get cancelled literally at any point.

KwonJigglypuff

Popped up in my feed as new. Don't know if actually shows anything different though.

Yes! Some parts are new. Thanks for sharing.
I like the atmosphere, it's dark and somehow poetic, I'd like to see more footage and more information from this game (if there is customization, if it's an open world, etc.)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Okay, my little prank failed in the DLC thread...

bayman.jpg

...but just because everyone already knew about Nioh. XD
I really wonder why William has Bayman's face... It can't be a coincidence, right? Also Team Ninja would surely know who Bayman is, right? XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Probably easier to reuse assests they have. Look at Honoka, she reuses Marie's face but a different wig makes her look different enough.

Besides, it's not overly obvious and non DOA fans will probably barely even notice if at all.

Also, I watched the footage earlier the amount of "where are the boobs?" Comments is almost a joke

Kronin

I really wonder why William has Bayman's face... It can't be a coincidence, right? Also Team Ninja would surely know who Bayman is, right? XD

IMO Bayman is the most popular Western character created from TN together with Bass, and his facial features are well done for representing a warrior. Maybe TN was lazy in their decision to use for the Western main character of Ni-Oh the Russian fighter's appearence, but I believe that the decision was got because they were sure that a such model could work without being too much risky.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD