DOA5LR No people on PC... Really sad

WAZAAAAA

The moment you realize that the age old DOA Online had superior online support than DOA5:LR on Steam...
Imagine if they made DOA5 100% cross-platform online with no missing features from the beginning... Team Ninja would would be drown in money and pussy right now.

NightAntilli

Yeah... Instead, they repeatedly release a long list of garbage invisible costumes that barely can be called bikinis rather than naked.

CookingMama

Net code is better except for the extremely annoying seizure-giving camera teleport glitch that happens almost every fight.

Are you fighting a lot of 1 bars or something? I never get that with the people I play with (4 or 5 connection), but if I fight some euro or asian person you bet it is happening all fight long.

I remember fighting you a few times in the past and it was p smooth. Maybe just stop searching Any region.

Number 13

It's not surprising. PC runs better, but it's gimped out of content [no mods are not valid replacements] and features that will turn off players that own a PS4 or Xbox One already. I personally find people much easier on PS4 even without lobby mode.

The funny thing is this DoA 5 PC situation is the polar opposite of Skullgirls. For awhile it was the PC version that was the definitive version because of exclusive lobbies and such. Difference is consoles will get it since Lab 0 cares.

YamanoMairuzu

You can sometimes strike gold depending on the time you log in. I've met a lot of doa friends through the steam version. Otherwise you better hope you are chinese because they are the only ones playing the game online.
facts but right now its looking bad how they kickoff the Core Fighters update

saikyom

I recently downloaded the core fighters from steam and playing online suing "guess who" ?
yeah akira yuki
I'mù from north africa "morocco" so i don't know if there will be lag with you guys or not

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD