No Venus Vacation Girls in DOA 6

JJdude

Aww, they don't get the same treatment like Lisa since she was also introduced in Xtreme series.

Last edited:

JJdude

It should disappoint very few people. They weren’t presented with fighting styles and the cast for the mainline series is already female heavy. Nothing wrong with balance.
I mean Lisa didn't present with any fighting styles as well when she was introduced. They did so when she was added in DOA4.

P2p1mbs

I mean Lisa didn't present with any fighting styles as well when she was introduced. They did so when she was added in DOA4.

Lisa was just one character, it probably wasn't hard for them to make a new move list just for her. There are 3 new girls added in VV, it would be much harder for TN to make new move lists for 3 girls who probably arent as well known or liked.

When it comes to girls introduced in a doax game, besides Lisa, Rio from doa paradise would have been more likely since her anime at least showed her able to fight.

JJdude

Lisa was just one character, it probably wasn't hard for them to make a new move list just for her. There are 3 new girls added in VV, it would be much harder for TN to make new move lists for 3 girls who probably arent as well known or liked.

When it comes to girls introduced in a doax game, besides Lisa, Rio from doa paradise would have been more likely since her anime at least showed her able to fight.
I mean, one of them should be ok. Think general boxing (not kickboxing) could be possible. But like you two said, they most likely won't be recognized solely because VV is only in Japan. (or atleast only in that language by DMM standards). And sadly enough, most of the west wouldn't care anyway.

HHH816

Don't worry, watch the 2nd episode in the latest DOAXVV event with lei feng. apparently luna has a fight pose..

JJdude

Well just give her some background, have some involvement with a familiar character, a fighting style and BAM. A fighter. lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No Venus Vacation Girls in DOA

10549433.jpg

Funny, the exact same thing Shimbori said I already told you guys over a month ago:
Some in here should remind themselves that DOA is a fighting game series above all else. ;) The VV characters were just created to be cute, they were not created as fighters with an actual unique fighting style.
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/dead-or-alive-6-trailer-early-2019.7058/page-25#post-368751

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Trying to throw Lisa into the same category as the VV girls...
th

Yup looks like a generic bikini wearing ecchi spawn from the depths of Japanese hedonism to me. Lisa started in the Xtreme games but from the outset was designed to be significantly more than that.

P2p1mbs

Trying to throw Lisa into the same category as the VV girls...
th

Yup looks like a generic bikini wearing ecchi spawn from the depths of Japanese hedonism to me. Lisa started in the Xtreme games but from the outset was designed to be significantly more than that.

I'm not sure Lisa was created from the start to be a fighter in the main games, I think it was just that people liked her in the doaxbv and asked for her so much that TN decided to add her in.

Comparing the VV girls to Lisa is not quite fair as the one game they have showed up in isn't as well known and they aren't as popular. MAYBE they will show up in the story but that's about as far as I imagine they will go. If TN made it a point to confirm they wont be playable, then they clearly don't want them in.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I'm not sure Lisa was created from the start to be a fighter in the main games, I think it was just that people liked her in the doaxbv and asked for her so much that TN decided to add her in.

Comparing the VV girls to Lisa is not quite fair as the one game they have showed up in isn't as well known and they aren't as popular. MAYBE they will show up in the story but that's about as far as I imagine they will go. If TN made it a point to confirm they wont be playable, then they clearly don't want them in.
Yeah I know I'm just a little bias. :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I know this will disappoint some people, but it’s official.

Read more here: https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-6-wont-feature-new-girls-dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation/
....Disappoint? XD Hasn't this been common knowledge for a while now? In an interview when DOA6 was unveiled they long since debunked the rumors about Tamaki, Luna and Misaki being in. TN doesn't fully own them and they said they weren't "fighters" in the interview. They don't fit the DOA6 atmosphere either way tbh. I'm not losing any sleep over it tbh since they don't really add anything to DOA at its core, they just seem like one off girls who were made solely for a side series browser game

KwonJigglypuff

Never say never.

Maybe they will make a poll and ask us which character (Misaki, Luna, Tamaki) people would like as future DLC?

Their designs were nothing special but it would be stupid for them to just forget them in the abysses of the DOA lore.

Sotherius

Okay. Not every character in the Dead or Alive universe needs to be a fighter.

We can have characters in the sidelines, if the doaxvv exclusive girls aren't fighters, leave them be. They could still make cameos in scenes and whatnot. Nikki is part of the series for a long time now and she isn't a playable character, because she isn't a fighter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD