No Venus Vacation Girls in DOA 6

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The hilarious part of the fun bits that has transpired is that there is a chance any of them being added because the fandom for these anime tropes is astronomical.

Next thing you know, another individual will start making petitions requesting these characters KEK.
I already have 3 days ago.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
THIS TBH
They have NOTHING to offer at all, they're basically there for the waifu factor.
And their designs are as generic as they can be.
Luna? Looks like she could be a FF character.
Tamaki? She's literally DOA's Kaede Takagaki (from The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls). Just with a flirty and playful personality (the overused personality for every anime MILF lol).
And Misaki? She's just plain boring. Her face is just too similar to Kokoro's that I wouldn't be surprised if they just took Kokoro's model and swapped out her hair with a new one, recolored some things like her eyes and there she is ready to go. I've seen some XNALara "OCs" using the DOA girls as bases that looked more original than her. And trust me, the OC communities (especially on deviantART) are known for fitting as much stereotypes as they can in their characters lmao.
I won't miss them in 6.
EyEY.gif

Jackie Chan Fan

I wouldn't mind if the 3 VV girls are not in DOA6 as long as there's a new and proper DOAX game. A full game where you get all the unlockable swimsuits on-disc.

HHH816

she's a nurse for the fighters?? makes sense for medical crew working with the tournament organizer.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The hilarious part of the fun bits that has transpired is that there is a chance any of them being added because the fandom for these anime tropes is astronomical.

I win again lel.

I don’t really get what’s so interesting about the VV characters for people wanting them to be added in 6. Besides their looks there is virtually nothing interesting about them
This new VV character looks interesting, her name is Sayuri. I have a feeling we might get her in 6.

Uh oh, incoming POGGERS ALERT, mega pog status. Who played the UNO card because that switch up is major KEK.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I win again lel.

Uh oh, incoming POGGERS ALERT, mega pog status. Who played the UNO card because that switch up is major KEK.
Idk, I like her face lmao. I still prefer Jin(Tekken), Tifa (FF) and Kiryu (Yakuza) than any of these chicks, but out of all the VV girls this one looks really interesting. Her face is just really different which is why I am interested in her.

Last edited:

Chisa

No thanks. Don't wanna be rude but nothing interesting in her or any other VV girl. I just want someone fresh.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Here’s some info about Sayuri:
E62E2929-A3FA-4A2D-8909-16D07CC5ACD7.jpeg
E762C437-D55E-4A68-85D2-8FDDD21C81D5.jpeg

• Height: 162cm
  • Three-Sizes: B98 / W59 / H92
  • Blood Type: O
  • Hobbies: Gardening / Karaoke
  • Favorite Color: Milky Pink
  • Date of Birth: March 31

Last edited:

SaihateDYNAMO

This new VV character looks interesting, her name is Sayuri. I have a feeling we might get her in 6.
I turned it off after the first 6 seconds, WTF is she doing!!!???

EDIT: Ok i mustered the strength and courage to finish it... This grown ass woman looks way too old to be acting like this. Where’s the personality?

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD