Nobody seems to care for old Fu

peachyO

gen fu is awesome. i made him my second behind bass, and i just know he has the right stuff. i will train until i can prove it. he has to rely too much on mid-punches unfortunately, and he could use more low attacks, but he can go toe to toe with anyone. old masters are integral to fighting games. if many don't use him, fine...he can be all for me!!

FameDouglas

Mid-kick options are the only thing he's lacking imo. Two more mid-kick moves with one causing a long stun or even Critical Burst. The other can be added on to his :P:+:K::P::P: series which is mid punch, hgh, mid punch. Give him :P:+:K::P::K: ending with a mid-kick and there's a step in the right direction to make him less boring!

Maybe even a third mid kick add-on with :6::P::P::6_::K::K: for Ketai, Han-Senpu (mid-kick, high kick)!

TaijiMonk

It's been said but he's boring... If he was a pervert who could spank the girls and stuff he might be more popular

2988283-character_large_332x363_master-roshi.jpg
That is hilarious! I can just see it now. After the throw, he catches them, then have a combo throw where he puts them over his knee and gives em a couple of spanks that does miniscule damage, then stands them up.....for a garanteed k. If they ever decide to nerf his throw reset and turn it into a combo throw, they better at least do this lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD