NowGamer - Toning Down The Sexy & Life After Itagaki - Interview

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Wow, bravo dude, way to be a community leader!
Now that's just crazy talk, UnderX. If you didn't have such a one-track mind on customizing stuff for said character, you would know better than to insult Sorwah - much less myself - like you are now.

Whether you wanna believe it or not, I'm your friend, UnderX. But nothing grinds my gears more than when you call me, Awesmic, one of the nicest people in the community (who actually went out of his way to try to get folks here to cut you some slack within reason in older threads), a douchebag. And why? Because I called you out in your Twitter post for giving up COMPLETELY on the DOA franchise simply because the game has no customization, and encouraging you to be a bit more thick-skinned than that, no less, for as long as you say you've been supporting it?

You're not looking at the big picture, man. There's so much more the DOA series needs to worry about before they dip their hands on something that would require more time and resources to do, which could result in unwanted bugs and glitches in the process due to their lack of experience.
They gotta make this game competitively viable for tournies first, so people will not look at this as just another "button-mashing titty fighter where you need only counter to win". Think about it, man. If this wasn't the focus and they went straight to customizing, I guarantee you people will find ways around making it that way once again by stripping all the females (and males, for those who swing that way) down to their bikinis, and it'll be a laughingstock in the fighting game community all over again. This game needs to focus on making the gameplay solid and satisfying for competitive gamers... perhaps more than any other right now. Now maybe when DOA5 proves to be a solid enough game to gain mutual respect from even other FGCs, that'll be considered. But right now is not the time. Patience is key.

Again, I'm not saying this to be a douchebag. I'm telling you this because I care about you being enlightened about DOA's situation as well as appreciating fighting games for more than just the cosmetics. You've supported DOA for this long without it... brush off your disappointment and stay strong. That's all I ask.

(God help me, I'm starting to sound like Grape and Rikuto now...)

Raansu

Thanx for being a genuine asshole! Now do me a favor and go fuck yourself! And PS @ awesomic "That shows his priorities." lol it's a fucken game, what priorities you nerdy little dumb fuck ?

And yes SCV failed big time, you know you faggots gave me so much shit for wanting customization, people have a right to want they want.

People like you (nerdy douche bags) only ruin the community for everyone else! Get over yourself already.

And SCV is "ok" But it's not SC4, I would explain it to you, but again you nerdy shit heads are only here to push your opinions on everyone while shitting on the rest! It's exhausting trying to talk to online trolls....

d3v

Arguing over SC4 and SC5 is like arguing over ST and 3rd Strike. You're never going to get both sides to agree. In any case, it really has nothing to do with this thread/article in the first place.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
(God help me, I'm starting to sound like Grape and Rikuto now...)

You mean to say that you're starting to get tired of people being unreasonable and completely ignoring the beneficial messages you're trying to deliver because it conflicts with their sense of E-bushido?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You mean to say that you're starting to get tired of people being unreasonable and completely ignoring the beneficial messages you're trying to deliver because it conflicts with their sense of E-bushido?
Don't get me wrong. I'm not turning heel anytime soon.

But he just said the "D" word. And I'm not talkin' "dad-gummit"...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD