Characters Nyotengu "Everything is my practical joke!" General Thread

KingGhidorah

e5be4746e9fe0f2e7e3869ed1146ff92cc7cb7d4eb591310ba33bab7d8a37e23.jpg

tumblr_mdggx9anlx1r2lb58_zps24c37722.gif

Leon is going to flick Ryu on the forehead, he's gonna drop, then that arm is his. After that Ryu lives as a sad hermit until death. Miley Cyrus then twerks all over his decaying body.

Brute

Standard Donor
As much as like to point to the obvious: "Everyone in this game's universe is Ryu's bitch" trope, this is going off-topic in a thread about Nyotengu.

So back on discussion.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

Hey! Use a comma.

tumblr_mdggx9anlx1r2lb58_zps24c37722.gif

Leon is going to flick Ryu on the forehead, he's gonna drop, then that arm is his. After that Ryu lives as a sad hermit until death. Miley Cyrus then twerks all over his decaying body.

What?

And it seems her cheerleader outfit wields a baton instead of her fan. That's two outfits now that changed the fan to something else, which leads me to believe that this will be a regular gimmick for her DLC costumes.

Kronin

I like the concept of the fans being replaced by other objects for certain costumes. My only wish is that Tengu keeps the fans for the non-cosplay outfits. The fan should be in the vast majority of her outfits because it's iconic.

I agree: they could do the same for the masks giving her funny alternatives, but always according to the principle that you mentioned.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
A lame replacement for the fan could ruin the costume for me. Speaking of which, what is she holding with her shitty nurse outfit?

Lady Tengu

No name change :( But wouldnt that be funny if she mistakes Hayate for Ryu and kills him instead I would be happy then her and Ryu prance through a field of flowers xD

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
This is what I'll be thinking every time I Desert Falcon Nyotengu off a Lost World cliff (goddammit I called it the wrong name again).
@10:38 because sharing at a time is too mainstream for FSD.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD