[Oct 13, 2014] The Fall Classic 2014 - $8000 Pot Bonus to Top 6 by Team NINJA (Raleigh, NC)

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
This is such a common thing in street fighter majors, and with good reason. This should actually be done more often, especially since both participants are allowed time to think inbetween sets.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Considered counter-modding @Allan Paris and undeleting his post but instead just deleted the posts that went off topic. Moving on. We're getting closer. Who wants in on my room at the venue?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm interested but how much is it?
Not cheap because I generally only have one or two other people max. Don't like a full house when I want to sleep. More gauging interest at the moment.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I don't know if I'm able to stay on venue so I'll probably have to find a hotel nearby. Just have to find someone to drop me off there.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I don't know if I'm able to stay on venue so I'll probably have to find a hotel nearby. Just have to find someone to drop me off there.

You can try "Extended Stay America" . It's not far from the venue. It's actually walking distance.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm not sure on the converter. Cronus is banned and the rest seem pretty weak. I'm going to just buy a random one so you're welcome to use mine.

And is nobody else staying at the venue? Maybe I'm gonna be just in a room by myself this year haha.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There's quite a few players in the Georgia area who are expected to be making it up. @Awesmic is one of those players, and if he is/isn't going then I'm sure he can put you in contact with other members on the site in GA who might.

Also, check out the DOA Player Base Map for players who've put their contact info in Georgia.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I was referring to Awesmic's post.

Edit: I found me a way. All I have to do now is register. I'll be playing USFIV too. Plus, it's helping me save money not having to fly.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD