[Oct 13, 2014] The Fall Classic 2014 - $8000 Pot Bonus to Top 6 by Team NINJA (Raleigh, NC)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Consider me registered between now & tomorrow.

Edit: Registered for TFC & KiT.

Last edited:

Shade

3v3 Teams Friday
Pools Saturday
Top 8 Sunday

Possible regional tournament (south, west, east)/ Old vs New school Rd. 2 somewhere in there.

Is that the tentative schedule?

@Mr. Wah

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
3v3 Teams Friday
Pools Saturday
Top 8 Sunday

Possible regional tournament (south, west, east)/ Old vs New school Rd. 2 somewhere in there.

Is that the tentative schedule?

@Mr. Wah

Don't know about Teams on Friday, haven't heard of Eric's final decision with that. Personally I'd prefer time with Last Round.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Don't care about anything but the normal tournament. The rest I will skip in favor of doing other things. Like playing Last Round if I can manage it.

Also, still have room in my hotel room at the venue. Any takers, message me or Rikuto directly.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm arriving on Wednesday to see local friends but will come to the venue on Thursday.

Plan is to take Katsuninken and Tani to a Five Guys sometime during the weekend, most likely on Thursday.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
LESS THAN TWO WEEKS GUYS.

Seriously, this is close. Haven't made it to a tournament yet this year, which is odd for me, but it just kind of hit me that it's as close as it is. Also, my flight is cheaper than my hotel at this point so, really, someone message me.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Come on, guys! 52 Players are registered! Let's see if we can make a last minute push! If you're going, register! Let's do this!

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I actually thought it would be more people to pre-reg than this. The other day, Allan told me it was up to 35 & I was shocked.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Some people are waiting for pay day tomorrow/Wednesday/Friday. Don't expect it to go up, but hope it at least gets 65 registrants so we can warrant making 128 man brackets.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Are we still going to do both the team thing, the Last Round testing, or both?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The released schedule does not list DOA5U as a Team Event on Friday with the other Team Events. So unless organically started by players in attendance, it's not currently planned on the Official Schedule.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD