[Oct 13, 2014] The Fall Classic 2014 - $8000 Pot Bonus to Top 6 by Team NINJA (Raleigh, NC)

Crisman

I already pre-register on July...if I remember correctly. I can't make it , who do I talk to regarding withdrawal?
This is my first time doing this so I don't know how this whole tournament thing goes.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I already pre-register on July...if I remember correctly. I can't make it , who do I talk to regarding withdrawal?
This is my first time doing this so I don't know how this whole tournament thing goes.
You need to contact one of the event organizers, likely on Facebook. Eric Small, Shin Blanka, et al.

Also, is there ANYONE that still needs a room? It's only Rikuto and me in my room and he takes up negative space.

Intelligent Alpha

I may be able to make it! Just spectacting though (too late to sign up), but if/when it comes here again, I'm in! Coming to have fun anyway! XD

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Awesome! I said maybe, but it depends on arrangements which I'm discussing with family right now. All I have written was the place, date, and time! Any other vital information?

It looks like on site registration is from 8am to 12pm on Friday and Saturday. If you haven't you should go over the post on the first page on the tournament information.

Intelligent Alpha

It looks like on site registration is from 8am to 12pm on Friday and Saturday. If you haven't you should go over the post on the first page on the tournament information.

I did! I only play on 360 (I don't know if any other converter is allowed.) I doubt it'll be an issue since competitors can evoke button checks. (I have a set config on 360) I didn't see much about rooming or how all that works. That would help, too!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I did! I only play on 360 (I don't know if any other converter is allowed.) I doubt it'll be an issue since competitors can evoke button checks. (I have a set config on 360) I didn't see much about rooming or how all that works. That would help, too!

The hotel is in the main post and you can try to get a room there but the group rate isn't available anymore. 360 pads are fine as are converters as long as it's not a Cronus.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I have space as well. Only two people including me. I don't do the super togetherness rooms that some do.

Intelligent Alpha

@Adon & Cyber: Are your rooms accesible? (I guess I forgot to mention that). Do either of you also own a non-Cronus converter or will the venue have some? I may get one if I decide to attend future tournaments since this decision was last minute (my fault), I'll just have to borrow one. First tourney, jitters! I'll do better.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
@Adon & Cyber: Are your rooms accesible? (I guess I forgot to mention that). Do either of you also own a non-Cronus converter or will the venue have some? I may get one if I decide to attend future tournaments since this decision was last minute (my fault), I'll just have to borrow one. First tourney, jitters! I'll do better.
Accessible in what way? That could be interpreted a few ways and I don't want to assume. I generally borrow converters myself. Not an issue but having your own is best obviously.

Intelligent Alpha

Accessible in what way? That could be interpreted a few ways and I don't want to assume. I generally borrow converters myself. Not an issue but having your own is best obviously.

I'm paralyzed. That's one of the things we obviously have to consider when going out. I did find a room for myself and relative (still trying to iron out the details - no reservation yet) I hope yo be better prepared next go around. (And no, I'm not offended. Folks always ask me how)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm paralyzed. That's one of the things we obviously have to consider when going out. I did find a room for myself and relative (still trying to iron out the details - no reservation yet) I hope yo be better prepared next go around. (And no, I'm not offended. Folks always ask me how)
As long as you got a room squared away then we're solid. Let us know if you have any other questions.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If anyone is still looking for a room to split, I still have space. Just saying =D

Apparently so does half the community. You seem to want more people in yours than I do, though. I just have two and I'd add two more max. I know BlankOctober is looking too.

Also, I need a place to test my new converter. Who has a PS3 setup and will be in Raleigh tomorrow?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Apparently so does half the community. You seem to want more people in yours than I do, though. I just have two and I'd add two more max. I know BlankOctober is looking too.

Also, I need a place to test my new converter. Who has a PS3 setup and will be in Raleigh tomorrow?

So far there are only 3 of us. Was supposed to be 4, but I'm not sure if DOAN is going or not? I didn't see him on the brackets, nor heard from him? I'm only wanting 1 more person.

Also I believe Madian is bringing a set up to our room tomorrow. I think he's arriving late, though.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There will undoubtedly be a few strays. Right now me and Rikuto have a two way split so I call dibs on the first straggler. Shit is expensive. Is Madian bringing a PS3 setup?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD