Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Yuffie

@hardseppo usually a Famistu magazine comes out at the beginning of the month.
So maybe next week?
Or Zack island Twitter will post it.

I sure hope SK swimsuits aren't the last dlc.
Still haven't gotten Kasumi Famistu and the DOA festival swimsuits.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@hardseppo usually a Famistu magazine comes out at the beginning of the month.
So maybe next week?
Or Zack island Twitter will post it.

I sure hope SK swimsuits aren't the last dlc.
Still haven't gotten Kasumi Famistu and the DOA festival swimsuits.
I hope they make a lotion for the butts that adjusts how plump or how droopy they are like how they did the boob one last year. Also the return of the accessories shop would be great

Jadeinchains

Yeah I hope it isn't the last one too. And I'm not sure with the famitsu stuff, we got Honoka's but then for some reason we never got the other girls? Kasumi's and and Marie's look good though so it would be cool to get them.

I hope they make a lotion for the butts that adjusts how plump or how droopy they are like how they did the boob one last year. Also the return of the accessories shop would be great

Of course, If they do make a doax3u or whatever or the dlc sells well and continues after the SK dlc I could see more stuff like that happening, there's already physics etc for them so it could be possible. I'd like an accessory shop too but I'm not sure what you get in it, hats, glasses, nail varnish seems to be the main things.

Edit: oh lol is there already one for the butts? I didn't really have an interest in that so I must have forgot.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I hope it isn't the last one too. And I'm not sure with the famitsu stuff, we got Honoka's but then for some reason we never got the other girls? Kasumi's and and Marie's look good though so it would be cool to get them.

Of course, If they do make a doax3u or whatever or the dlc sells well and continues after the SK dlc I could see more stuff like that happening, there's already physics etc for them so it could be possible. I'd like an accessory shop too but I'm not sure what you get in it, hats, glasses, nail varnish seems to be the main things.

Edit: oh lol is there already one for the butts? I didn't really have an interest in that so I must have forgot.
Yeah I remember they did it with the boob lotion XD I like ass in general so I wouldn't mind if they expanded upon it and add more jiggle...I love jiggle♡

They also should add glasses, sunglasses, eye patches, and even bracelets and other stuff like what they did in X2, and flowers in their hair would be great too!

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Yeah I remember they did it with the boob lotion XD I like ass in general so I wouldn't mind if they expanded upon it and add more jiggle...I love jiggle♡

They also should add glasses, sunglasses, eye patches, and even bracelets and other stuff like what they did in X2, and flowers in their hair would be great too!
Choosing footwear was also a thing in the previous games.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Choosing footwear was also a thing in the previous games.
Exactly! Although TBh I'm kinda doubtful they'd add it back in since they're doing that annoying thing Japanese game developers do where they make footwear a part of an outfit instead of a separate slot :-/

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Exactly! Although TBh I'm kinda doubtful they'd add it back in since they're doing that annoying thing Japanese game developers do where they make footwear a part of an outfit instead of a separate slot :-/
Case and point. The idea of Helena wearing heels with some of her costumes would definitely appeal to me

Jadeinchains

Advice on gamefaqs says the SK set 2 is up on Jpn and Asia psn! There's no pictures yet though.

Edit: here!

x4vFXXJ.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Advice on gamefaqs says the SK set 2 is up on Jpn and Asia psn! There's no pictures yet though.

Edit: here!

x4vFXXJ.jpg
Mmm, Nyo's is the best, Ayane is close second because of the hair and Helena is a third...the rest are all basic swimsuits, those were my least favorite ones in SKEV. Marie Rose isn't even cosplaying the right character anymore...she's supposed to be Mirai but TN decided to give her Ryobi's swimsuit instead...meh, the lack of continuity kills it for me. Kokoro and Kasumi are the worst imo, Kasumi is forced to wear that silly scarf with hers even though Asuka doesn't in EV, and Kokoro is using Yumi's even though Marie Rose and Honoka's default swimsuits are exactly the same thing just in floral design...

I give the pack a 4.1/10, pretty meh overall but not all bad I guess.

Jadeinchains

Nyo's is definitely the best, If I get one it will definitely be hers and I actually still have enough Asian psn money to get one of the outfits so I could. Nyo's is the most different and revealing out of the original bikinis so It just looks really cool. Now I just really hope this dlc sells well because If it sells well then it means its a good thing for TN to continue. We'll have to see though If anymore or another version of the game is announced after this.

Edit: Ad-vice posted this! They have malfunctions!

g1c4mi5.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Malfunctions? Hm, my rating goes up to 4.3/10 now. Unless they're all small bandages it's probably not much, I don't wanna even imagine Marie's malfunction

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If anyone sees any backside pics of Kasumi and Helena please tag me XD I'm off to bed, hopefully they'll pop up soon

Jadeinchains

Well this was unexpected. I totally thought the dlc was gonna be monthly.
Well hope this means we will get more (paid) dlc.
I hope this sells for the future of the series.
Need DOAX3U TN.

Yeah I'm not sure, If they continue the dlc then I guess We'll see if the dlc is monthly etc, And If we get season passes. And agreed, hopefully it sells and it means more for the future. I don't think they'd have to sell much either for them to make a lot of money.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD