Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

I don't know, I'm maxed out and don't see it anymore, my bar is always empty :)

But if you didn't mean the excitement bonus:

Girls max. level 100
Owner max. level 110

Last edited:

hardseppo

...just doing some max. tan relaxing videos and Kokoro is glowing again, love it :)

ywqmGK0.png

HHH816

ok i notice 3 types of bikini malfunction

1. String pop up
2. Exploding
3. Shrinking - Kas and Marie got them in SK DLC part 2

Jadeinchains

I'm wondering when they'll announce anything? The one year anniversary happens in like 2 weeks which I'm hoping they announce something for. But I was wondering about the dlc as well. Then there's the VR for the Asia one.

Xerampelinae

Is there anywhere that still updates the re-release schedule of the free DLCs to the Owner Shop? I decided to start a new game on my North America account (started for the trophies, but decided to just roll with it since I love the collection aspect of this game), and I'd like to plan for owner money grinding.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is there anywhere that still updates the re-release schedule of the free DLCs to the Owner Shop? I decided to start a new game on my North America account (started for the trophies, but decided to just roll with it since I love the collection aspect of this game), and I'd like to plan for owner money grinding.
Hey, ya mind linking me to your blog about all the girls in the bikinis please??

Xerampelinae

I'm glad people like the blog! It gives me motivation to keep going with updates. I know that most people don't enjoy the grind of this game like I do, so they can look at my pics instead of spending hours gifting swimsuits to the girls.

I wish that they would just release the Venus as a purchasable DLC for the PS4 version. Or re-release Wave 1 DLC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD