Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

HajinMonSect

Oh sweet ps4 update is tomorrow. Now I can store this game, senran kagura and oneechanbara on my hardrive instead of deleting them and reinstalling them every time my friends come over...

YEAH THATS RIGHT IM ASHAMED OF THIS GAME!!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh sweet ps4 update is tomorrow. Now I can store this game, senran kagura and oneechanbara on my hardrive instead of deleting them and reinstalling them every time my friends come over...

YEAH THATS RIGHT IM ASHAMED OF THIS GAME!!
Why be ashamed? XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
can you transfer all the screenshot to the external HD and view it from ps4 menu, i got 2 gb ..:confused:
I wanna know too, I don't wanna delete any of my 5LR screenshots but it's like 3.67 GB of shots....I hate deleting pics....

HajinMonSect

can you transfer all the screenshot to the external HD and view it from ps4 menu, i got 2 gb ..:confused:

Yes, but you could always do this with a usb stick. The new feature is that you can now install ps related items to an external device. Media was always shareable up to a certain size. Prior I had a 64gb usb device and played media and viewed images from them.

hardseppo

I'm really beginning to enjoy those max. tan relax videos with malfunctions (with untanned areas appearing)... it's quite sexy :)

HajinMonSect

Do you guys still play Last Round? I haven't been on in a while. I think we should do a DOAX3 casual fight lobby (swim wear only outfits) sometime.

Jadeinchains

Do you guys still play Last Round? I haven't been on in a while. I think we should do a DOAX3 casual fight lobby (swim wear only outfits) sometime.

If anything I'm just wondering If they are going to continue support for this game. :/ If there isn't anything by the 24th the anniversary then I'm not gonna be sure. I guess we could see something at another festival but who knows when that is.

HHH816

DOA5 girls can be design to anime like but to turn anime design to 3D human like would be a market killer for marvelous. imagine SK consumer base preferring DOAX3 design for SK.

minimaxi

DOA5 girls can be design to anime like but to turn anime design to 3D human like would be a market killer for marvelous. imagine SK consumer base preferring DOAX3 design for SK.
Seeing the market trend I don't believe marvelous has anything to fear. When it comes to niche pervy games, anime design is king. Hence why Honoka exists, which I think TN's attempt at cashing in on SK's (or similar games) market.

Yuffie

Seems either TN made a mistake or did this on purpose.
Instead of set 11, set 12 is out (Illusion and Lazy Morning) this time.
And 3X Owner EXP for 2 weeks.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD