Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, some already got excited they can at home sniff the girls. XD
It's only available with these machines of course:

ac02807049b311db89cf8kdsvo.jpg

They also splash you with water... XD

Jadeinchains

Lol the sense thing is gonna be weird, What would they even smell like?? Chlorine because of the pool? No thanks. I just want them to announce Lisa for the main game. :p

HHH816

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201706/29136529.html

it's huge.. don't think i can buy it and put in my room

p/s google translation

By the way, when you explain the situations you could experience this time, there are two kinds of "Kasumi looks at the swaying swinging swing" and "Kasumi takes a shower from the side". In the aerial swing, when Kasumi approaches this place, you will stare at the back of Kasumi 's thigh from under the force ... .... In spite of the situation you can not experience much in daily life. Numb neck with the wind that occurs when an aerial swing moves.

In addition, Kasumi is taking a shower at the beach that makes me feel like VR sense, as a result of "mist function" effect, it really seems like droplets splash! When I was moved to "Oh!", A fragrant fragrance that seemed to be from Kasumi came drifting. It is just like Kasumi is there. No doubt in the comment that Koee Tecmo Wave's representative 's fragrance comes into the splashed splash! Details of the game are not disclosed, but I think that we can interact with the girls ... .... I can not stop exciting.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Umm lol I think they have a smaller one for the public to individually buy. :p

Also I have so many questions! How does it produce smells? Is there aroma oils in the headset or something? Wouldn't that give you a headache? Wouldn't it run out? Also we are getting really close to a Lotus eating device at this point.

UpSideDownGRUNT

VR senses is cool, Koei Tecmo but, Illusion has the VR H suit.

I think more men would rather have a hentai VR suit than a huge booth so we can smell Kasumis perfume lol

MeadowSpirit

VR senses is cool, Koei Tecmo but, Illusion has the VR H suit.

I think more men would rather have a hentai VR suit than a huge booth so we can smell Kasumis perfume lol
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201706/29136529.html

it's huge.. don't think i can buy it and put in my room

p/s google translation
I guess we can now have artsy-fartsy (and kind of perverted) arguments about what we think each girl smells like! I'll start:
  • Kasumi - lavender and honey
  • Kokoro - roses and incense
  • Marie Rose - strawberries and cream
  • Nyotengu - cinnamon and sex
Just kidding. Seriously though, I'm sort of happy to see the game still getting support, but will this attract crowds at all? Is this VR smell pod stuff popular in Japan? Not sure how to process this news.

UpSideDownGRUNT

But the whole point of that is being able to sniff them lol and stuff like that, its pretty pointless without that.

Also, if it's a VR only game will it even have gameplay? Like DOAX3 only has gravures and photo mode in VR for a reason... Playing volleyball and stuff would get really naucious.

Will it even have new elements outside the swimsuit upgrades and "appreciation time"? These are questions that need the most answering, it seems like DOAXS will have even less content and replayability than X3...

Yuffie

Guess this will give players a VR option since Asian DOAX3 doesn't have VR patch.
Shame the main game doesn't get any new dlc.

However if they want this to sell TN MUST add the missing cast and other stuff like the accessories, nail polish and imitate/copy gravures.

Playing VR volleyball would be something on first person. Or jet ski racing.

Jadeinchains

Well I was saying that since we know its coming to ps4 now, if it sells well then they might support it with dlc so they could also support doax3 with the same dlc and do them at the same time.

belts

Came here ready to bitch that the new DOAX will only be in arcades, but I see that PS4 will be getting it too! That's awesome.

I wonder just how much new content will actually be in the game.

I'm sure everyone's first wish is for all the girls to be in it.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Maybe I'm just pessimistic, I'm pretty sure it'll be borderline identical or have less content.

DOAXS isn't boasting anything except smelling the girls, upgrading swimsuits and "appreciation time".

Not to mention it's VR only which severely limits any gameplay there could be to begin with. I imagine pool hopping, volleyball etc would especially be nausea city.

belts

Maybe I'm just pessimistic, I'm pretty sure it'll be borderline identical or have less content.

DOAXS isn't boasting anything except smelling the girls, upgrading swimsuits and "appreciation time".

Not to mention it's VR only which severely limits any gameplay there could be to begin with. I imagine pool hopping, volleyball etc would especially be nausea city.
So it is VR only then? I guess that's a pretty big red flag.

RIP the dream.

Jadeinchains

Have they even went into detail about what the upgrading swimsuits and appreciation time is?! I guess If not they will at TGS or something. And yeah as much as I'd love for the other girls to get added I seriously doubt they will be ( If they do though then I'll be super happy ) it seems to be VR only as well yeah, Don't know If they'll be adding more swimsuits or anything as an incentive for people who already own doax3 to buy this new one? I hope it sells well though so that maybe they'll support them.

Also atleast this means Asia ( and by extension the west ) will have doax in VR since I know people were talking about that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD