Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Yuffie

Ok so VR finally gets added in a few hours.
Took them long enough, what since February almost 6 months. Better late than never.
Now just add more dlc TN. Please?

I believe VR will be free if you have the headset.

Yuffie

@Jadeinchains DOAX3 is updating for me :)
But there's a stupid system update for me too.
@hardseppo
37 MBs. Fixes various bugs. Support for PS Pro and adds VR mode. VR passport is required.
Edit: it's free and I was able to get it without owning a headset.
Just go to main menu and go to VR PARADISE.
And it'll take you to PSN store to download it.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Unfortunately I cannot afford VR at the moment, might be for the better :)
VR would definitely make your videos more interesting haha, but yeah I don't think it would be worth the big gap in your wallet.

It boggles my mind that a PS4 accessory costs more than the PS4 itself, its like DLC costing more than the full game

hardseppo

VR would definitely make your videos more interesting haha, but yeah I don't think it would be worth the big gap in your wallet. It boggles my mind that a PS4 accessory costs more than the PS4 itself, its like DLC costing more than the full game
Yeah, even used they are still going for 340 euros over here. It's insane.

Could you make this one with Venus swimsuit? Thanks.
Done ;)
Helena Pose Crossed Legs in "Venus" (with lotions)

Jadeinchains

@Jadeinchains DOAX3 is updating for me :)
But there's a stupid system update for me too.
@hardseppo
37 MBs. Fixes various bugs. Support for PS Pro and adds VR mode. VR passport is required.
Edit: it's free and I was able to get it without owning a headset.
Just go to main menu and go to VR PARADISE.
And it'll take you to PSN store to download it.

Lol this sudden resurgence of X3 stuff is making me want it supported even more. I hope this means something. Also I'm guessing you actually need a headset to use the VR features though?

I don't have a VR headset but it's still really cool to see the Asian version get what the Japanese version got even If it took a while.

belts

I totally just ordered a VR headset last night after I heard the news. It'll be here tomorrow, which will be the end of my life as I know it...

I remember being so furious when it seemed like they gave up on ever putting VR in the Asian version. It's crazy to me that they'd add it months after seemingly dropping support on the game. Like others, I also hope this means we'll be getting even more content.

UPDATE:

OK so far the PSVR it's been great for DOAX3, but a mixed bag overall... The girls in DOAX3 look better than I expected, even close up (although it gets a tiny bit blurry when super close), so no complaints there. The only real issue I've noticed is the low frame rates on some fast moving animations. Trees, rocks, etc. also become pretty pixelated in the background, but who's looking at that stuff anyway? :p

My big complaints come from basically every other game I have tried besides DOAX3 on the PSVR so far. All of the PS World games, except the deep sea dive one where all you do is look around, look like absolute crap. The resolution on the headset really seems to hold action based games back visually, quiet a bit. It actually feels like going from PS4 to PS2 (or worse) graphics when you put on the headset. Again, this is not the case with the DOAX3 girls, but every other game that I have tried. Lines that are supposed to be smooth are EXTREMELY aliased, and it is quite jarring. It honestly seems like there isn't any anti-aliasing at all. Things that aren't within 10 feet of your character look like Nintendo Entertainment System (yes, the original) sprites because of how pixelated they get.

All that said, I do own a normal PS4, so maybe things aren't quite so grainy and pixelated on the Pro.

Last edited:

belts

I've messed around with the PSVR and got it to where I can see much clearer images. It still wasn't sitting on my head quite right. The nice thing is that once you find a sweet spot and tighten it, it stays put even if you shake your head. I also bought Farpoint, a sci-fi FPS made for the PSVR, and it's nothing short of badass.

You can throw the worst abominations imaginable at me out of nowhere in a non-VR game and I won't budge, but there are these small dog sized insectoid aliens in Farpoint and, well... I didn't realize they could jump at first and was thinking "no big deal" while blasting them away. Then one lunged directly at my face with all it's legs spread towards me and ugly alien mouth ready to chomp at about 30mph... I actually shouted obscenities and involuntarily jumped to the side to dodge it (which actually works, as does crouching to get behind cover) causing me to almost trip over my bed.

That was the moment I realized how fucking amazing the PSVR can be outside of DOAX3.

I'm also getting really excited for the Sense version now. I'll be bummed if it ends up not have anything new compared to what we have now, but that can't be the case... can it? I mean, why would they bother bringing it to the PS4 if it doesn't have anything new to offer when the Japanese and Asian versions both have VR modes now?

I posted a list of the things I'd like to see on GFaqs, so I'll copy it here:

-First and foremost, bring back the "touch" features seen in early DOAX3 PSVR videos.
-Let us rub oils and lotions on the girls.
-Longer scenes, or scenes that loop and don't end. So, kind of like poses, but with the girls actually moving around and doing different things.
-Make other items able to be held and do different things. Like the special fan that will still work the same magic it does now, but you can see it in your hand, or just a normal fan to cool the girls off.
-Last but not least, touch up the rough areas of the models, especially the feet.

Last edited:

Yuffie

I've messed around with the PSVR and got it to where I can see much clearer images. It still wasn't sitting on my head quite right. The nice thing is that once you find a sweet spot and tighten it, it stays put even if you shake your head. I also bought Farpoint, a sci-fi FPS made for the PSVR, and it's nothing short of badass.

You can throw the worst abominations imaginable at me out of nowhere in a non-VR game and I won't budge, but there are these small dog sized insectoid aliens in Farpoint and, well... I didn't realize they could jump at first and was thinking "no big deal" while blasting them away. Then one lunged directly at my face with all it's legs spread towards me and ugly alien mouth ready to chomp at about 30mph... I actually shouted obscenities and involuntarily jumped to the side to dodge it (which actually works, as does crouching to get behind cover) causing me to almost trip over my bed.

That was the moment I realized how fucking amazing the PSVR can be outside of DOAX3.

I'm also getting really excited for the Sense version now. I'll be bummed if it ends up not have anything new compared to what we have now, but that can't be the case... can it? I mean, why would they bother bringing it to the PS4 if it doesn't have anything new to offer when the Japanese and Asian versions both have VR modes now?

I posted a list of the things I'd like to see on GFaqs, so I'll copy it here:

-First and foremost, bring back the "touch" features seen in early DOAX3 PSVR videos.
-Let us rub oils and lotions on the girls.
-Longer scenes, or scenes that loop and don't end. So, kind of like poses, but with the girls actually moving around and doing different things.
-Make other items able to be held and do different things. Like the special fan that will still work the same magic it does now, but you can see it in your hand, or just a normal fan to cool the girls off.
-Last but not least, touch up the rough areas of the models, especially the feet.
It's just missing add the missing girls as dlc. And add accessories.

belts

It's just missing add the missing girls as dlc. And add accessories.
Oh man! Yeah, how could I forget the missing girls???

I think you're looking at the wrong game for that lol this isn't Sexy Beach
Tell that to TN. They are the ones that already teased us with a touching feature. And it's not like the things I mentioned would automatically make the game like Sexy Beach. It'd still have to cross a few more lines to make that claim.

so @belts, how's the experience with DOAX3 VR? is it the same like pose mode?
This is how I described it somewhere else. Imagine the girls next to you in true-to-life scale, having the ability to walk around them, lean in, crouch underneath... Basically get any type of view your heart desires.

Ok, are you imagining that? Well, VR is even better than what you are imagining! You really need to try it first hand to have an understanding.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Tell that to TN. They are the ones that already teased us with a touching feature. And it's not like the things I mentioned would automatically make the game like Sexy Beach. It'd still have to cross a few more lines to make that claim.

That was mainly a joke, but, it doesn't need lotion rubbing and stuff or touching since that basically would be Sexy Beach just without the sex(or at least from what I've seen of Sexy Beach series).

DOAX can go as ero as CERO will allow them to for all I care, what DOAX NEEDS is content variety and gameplay outside of just watching the girls or repeating the same 4 activities over and over.

As long as DOAX stays really repetitive with RNG that hates the player it will get old fast.

belts

That was mainly a joke, but, it doesn't need lotion rubbing and stuff or touching since that basically would be Sexy Beach just without the sex(or at least from what I've seen of Sexy Beach series)
I figured you were partly joking. IIRC correctly from some research I had done in the past, the lotion stuff in Sexy Beach was pretty over the top. I just mean something more normal, not too overtly suggestive, like helping them rub their backs. You know, just as you would with a friend at the beach. I don't expect them to take it to the level where you can just blast them with the bottles and slather it wherever... Though I wouldn't be one to complain if they did.

Anyway, the main point is to have some options for interaction. As it is now in VR Paradise, there is no interaction whatsoever. Features like the special fan, the eye contact item, and even the ability to snap photos are not available, leaving you only to enjoy the views and that's it. It's nice, but it leaves you wanting more.

UpSideDownGRUNT

leaving you only to enjoy the views and that's it. It's nice, but it leaves you wanting more.
That's the impression I got with DOAX3 as a whole, the girls are really cute/sexy and the DLC bikinis really did heat things up but... Without much to do it doesn't really feel worth it.

Photo Paradise is the same, the feature is REALLY nice and I hoped for something like that but... The fact you have to grind and grind and grind to unlock the different poses and then grind to gift them to just ONE girl? Its frustrating and kills basically any excitement of the mode.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD