Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

This is the one.
Relaxing (ALL girls!) in "Salmon Roe E" (with lotions)

Last edited:

daydreamer

Those videos are excellent. Can you make some video without lotion? The girl's skin looks like made from rubber with too much lotion.

hardseppo

Those videos are excellent. Can you make some video without lotion? The girl's skin looks like made from rubber with too much lotion.
Sorry, but no. Will never do that. I really care for those lotions ;)

Btw, it has now become my most viewed video - currently at 720.000 views and still rising (although it slowed down).

TeamNinja should send me a free VR for all that publicity.

Update: man I'm freaking out - 805.000 views
Update 4 hrs. later: stopped at 842.596 views as it has been age-restriced - ride is over :)

Last edited:

belts

I have another theory that's been popping into my head about DOAX3 and DOA: Sense. Ok, so you know how they kept adding pose cards for a while, but stopped at the level 60 ones even though the girls cap at level 100? What if they are going to add more when Sense comes out to fill in the remaining gap?

If my other theories about Sense are correct and it's not just some limited version of what we already have, but actually something more along the lines of a DOAX3: Ultimate or Last Round, then it's very likely that they will release DLC for it and have it cross-available with DOAX3. It would totally make sense (Ha! Do you see? It's all coming together now...) that they stopped supporting DOAX3 out of nowhere if the team is actually focusing on the next big DOAX project. Why waste time when they can put all their manpower into creating an even more awesome version of the game?

P.S. I'm probably wrong and Sense is probably going to be a super limited version of DOAX3 with nothing new. FeelsBadMan

...but I hope I'm right...

UpSideDownGRUNT

I highly doubt they're focusing on DOAX, Sense version is probably being developed in spare time or by the B Team.

I'm fairly certain making sure the Dissidia Beta works and finishing characters is their actual focus.

belts

I highly doubt they're focusing on DOAX, Sense version is probably being developed in spare time or by the B Team.

I'm fairly certain making sure the Dissidia Beta works and finishing characters is their actual focus.
Of course DOAX has never been Team Ninja's main focus. I meant that their main DOAX focus right now is Sense, which kind of came out of nowhere, and just so happened to be announced shortly after they stopped supporting DOAX3 with no explanation.

It seems to me like they realized their potential for VR with DOAX3 and wanted to profit off of it as much as possible, so instead of adding full VR support and more features to the existing DOAX3 they decided to just give DOAX3 owners a tease and then moved on to creating a whole new game with full VR support and other added features to actually get people to buy it on the PS4.

Again, I can't imagine them making a lesser version of what we have now and releasing it on PS4... What would be the point of buying it?

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I just don't want sense to be more of the same where the soft core fap material gets all the attention while what little game there is just gets left in the dust.

I'd like the fap material and gameplay to go hand in hand so I have a reason to actually play it after the first few months. But if its VR exclusive as it seems to be I ain't getting that wish. They'll probably forego the gameplay entirely

belts

I just don't want sense to be more of the same where the soft core fap material gets all the attention while what little game there is just gets left in the dust.

I'd like the fap material and gameplay to go hand in hand so I have a reason to actually play it after the first few months. But if its VR exclusive as it seems to be I ain't getting that wish. They'll probably forego the gameplay entirely
They already mentioned volleyball, so we know that's there at least. I'm very curious how they are going to work that into VR.

I agree with you that it needs a good balance of actual gameplay and scenes/poses (or "fap material" as you call it). :p

Jadeinchains

Really they've confirmed Volleyball for Sense? That's cool I didn't know it would have that. The sense version has been confirmed to be coming to console as well so considering that doax3 has VR already then surely they'd need to have something in the sense version to make people buy it, Right?

And then if it was extra stuff they could support doax3 and doaxsense at the same time both getting the same dlc since I could see them supporting doaxsense with dlc. And I'm sure if they made an ultimate type thing that we'd be able to transfer our saves to it.

Next month is TGS anyway so hopefully we see something at it for doaxsense/doax3.

belts

I'm sorry. I actually reread the article and volleyball is not specifically mentioned. It just says the swimsuits will upgrade after winning "a game", so I had assumed that it would be volleyball.

I'm like 99% sure that, at the very least, Sense will bring back the touch feature and most likely other forms of VR specific interactions.

Since it's hard to picture volleyball working in VR unless they go with a first person mode, which I kind of doubt, I'm thinking maybe instead of that being the focus they will come up with other games specifically for VR.

This will most likely end up being something like Summer Lesson, but DOAX style... Which I am A-OK with.

Also, I hadn't noticed before, but the article says that the 5 Sense games mentioned including DOAX are just the beginning of many big games they have planned, and that all of them will be available for PSVR.

hardseppo

The "For You G" will be the last series of DoAX3 videos from me, as all of my DoAX3 videos have been set to "advertiser unfriendly". And because of that I am no longer able to appear in "suggestions" or "recommended for you" lists and cannot broaden the audience anymore.

It was fun as long as it lasted and maybe I will return with new videos from a different game, if I feel the need to do so.

It was 3.000+ hours put in resulting in almost 5.300 DoAX3 videos - those shall remain as a partly viewing-guide to various events in half of the available swimsuits.

Relaxing (ALL girls!) in "For You G" (with lotions)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well, that's a shame though to be honest I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner lol

I mean I can understand their reasoning though, to get ads on YouTube now the videos have to be family friendly which your videos of DOAX3 are definitely not.

But hey at least you didn't lose your channel like some have

HHH816

https://goziline.com/archives/14755
DG5nGImV0AA0RN5.jpg

the new Koei Tecmo Cafe with DOAX3 menu and wallpapers

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Man please...you may wanna remove this, this is the exact same reason Rikuto shut down the other X3 thread... you'll be lucky if no one bans you from the thread for that but then again I'm the only one who that has happened to so XD

You may wanna remove it if you don't wanna get in trouble, I don't want you to be punished since mod videos and stuff like that aren't allowed here

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD