Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

- It's free-to-play
- Only confirmed characters are Marie Rose, Honoka, and Hitomi
- High-end 3D models
- Non-gaming modes such as viewing and taking pictures

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/dmm-games-dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-launches-2017-japan

No Kasumi yet, huh?

Yes! :D I was hoping we'd hear something about Doax at TGS. At least after all this time we know Venus Vacation is still happening. I really hope we hear or see something about the other versions of the game too though at TGS.

Edit: Also saw that on the second of September they're doing testing for DOAXSense so maybe we'll see more of that?

Last edited:

belts

I'm glad I didn't trick myself into thinking that Venus Vacation would be a full fledged PC game. The tiny bit of interest I was holding onto has been reduced to zilch now that Japan onry browser game is confirmed.

Still have my hopes up for Sense though, probably a bit too high.

HHH816

009.jpg

now you can play mini games on VR sense

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
What TN could have done is added at least one or two more mini-games (preferably boat racing and the water slides) and then also made some character-specific interactions in the gravure scenes. For example, Helena and Marie Rose could frolic around near the swimming pool area. They notice there one of their chess boards and the pieces are on the table, along with some (probably) alcoholic beverages. Then they challenge each other to a game of chess. There also needs to be at least one more method of making money on the side of "Owner" mode, that way the player does not have to rely on spending too much time "watching" Volley Ball matches or relying on RNG factors. They also will not have to save scum as much. Last, there could also be some DOA match presentations (or hell, TN could port an older DOA game in to DOAX3 if they can work out some legal issues and the license for them). Or, a mode where matches from the main DOA sequences can be visualized. A connection to DOA5LR so to speak. Other aspects that could also work are adding footwear, small accessories, and a couple more swimming suits for players to mess around with as they play the game. And, perhaps one or two more characters from the main series just to stir the pot a little bit.

Then again, none of this is going to happen and everything I say may not sit well with some individuals here. The game is okay for me. It's just that, things could be a tad better but this is nothing more than a personal opinion.

Jadeinchains

009.jpg

now you can play mini games on VR sense

Looks cool. Where is this from? Was there a trailer or anymore screenshots? We are also supposed to be seeing something fore that Venus vacation game as well. Also I'm guessing it has other features that haven't been shown since Isn't this game also being ported to ps4? So I'm guessing it would have other features to make it worth buying for people who have the original. Also when it comes out maybe they'll start to support it with dlc which then maybe they'd support the original too at the same time?

belts

http://www.4gamer.net/games/371/G037133/20170914164/

Anyone here fluent in Japanese? Based on the Google translate, it mentions this where it's talking about DOAX: Sense...

There are three characters

Is that saying that there are only 3 characters included in the game?

So, what is their selling point for PS4? That you can play tug of war and rock climbing in VR? Meh...

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Looks a lot like Honoka - she's called "Misaki" and is voiced by Tsuda Minami, according to GameFaq's

Did they translate it to get that name? Is she from a different series or completely new? This is awesome though I really like the look of her, Hopefully they bring this to the ps4 version! :D

hardseppo

Weekly Famitsu October 5, 2017 issue (released September 21, 2017), we will deliver the information of the new work "Dead or Alive Extreme Venus Vacation" of Koei Tecmo Games delivered at DMM GAMES. It is also a pattern that beautiful girls get on vacation on the southern island this time too. Among them, the appearance of a side pony girl "Misaki" (voice: Miyami Tsuda) that will appear for the first time ... ....

For details, please check with Weekly Famitsu October 5, 2017 issue (released September 21, 2017)!

Yuffie

Hmm TGS leak/Famitsu preview?
Well at least it's a extra character. Wanted Leifang or Tina though..
And those new swimsuits look nice
It would be a waste if they weren't dlc/exclusive to Venus Vacation.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD