Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_20170923-011031.png

Love love LOVE the User interface ♡.♡

belts

Yeah he was really excited! :p And yep accessories are back! Omg Misaki! :D She's so cute. Surely with all this new stuff they'll add it to doax3!
That's what I was thinking. I'd be absolutely shocked at this point if they don't add this new stuff or release an Ultimate version.

Jadeinchains

That was really great! :D The presenters and the girls being funny and the new trailer at the end and all the gameplay! All the new stuff they added looks so good! :D I really hope they add it to doax3 or make a doax3u.

belts

I called nude shower scenes with strategic camera angles a long time ago, and now it's finally happening.

I'm giving myself an imaginary award.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The stream is over so now it's the wait for the LR one. It's a shame the game's not coming to ps4, the trailer was so sexy ♡.♡

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, they obviously used PS4 assets, so it would only make sense to then use VV assets and bring them back to PS4. I don't know why they wouldn't, so now it's just wait and see...
Yeah nothing to do but wait I guess. Also anyone saw the three cosplayers, onw for misaki and Kasumi and hitomi?? I personally liked the hitomi one best but Kasumi ended up winning as she should XD Misaki had me tho when her cospkayer unzipped her hoodie and the Hitomi one had the best body but the Kasumi one was the most authentic

UpSideDownGRUNT

Okay, so yeah. DOAXVV is DEFINITELY a prerendered browser game, but that's not a bad thing. First person VR style alone time, touching, more gravures(ban Nyo she's too lewd) and (censored) nude showers though hopefully that censor was JUST for TGS.

If this had actual gameplay and less micro transactions this is what DOAX3 should have been.

And yeah aside from her face that Hitomi cosplayer was hot she rocked Hitomi's short shorts very well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD