Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

I was checking the official site again and saw that at the bottom it says -

"Scheduled to start service in 2017"

So the game is coming out very soon then since It's releasing this year so that's cool, Maybe it won't be that long until we get more news then. I'm also guessing that If this games successful ( Hope it is ) that they'll start to release monthly dlc ( Or the equivalent to dlc on DMM ) for it similar to doa5. Obviously I hope that as well that they'll release Misaki and the bikinis as dlc for doax3 and then the continued dlc on doaxvv for doax3 as well. But who knows. It's a shame doax3 didn't just do psn dlc from the start, Maybe it would have worked out better if they had? If doax3u does happen I'd hope they'd be doing that.

otnesse

I was checking the official site again and saw that at the bottom it says -

"Scheduled to start service in 2017"

So the game is coming out very soon then since It's releasing this year so that's cool, Maybe it won't be that long until we get more news then. I'm also guessing that If this games successful ( Hope it is ) that they'll start to release monthly dlc ( Or the equivalent to dlc on DMM ) for it similar to doa5. Obviously I hope that as well that they'll release Misaki and the bikinis as dlc for doax3 and then the continued dlc on doaxvv for doax3 as well. But who knows. It's a shame doax3 didn't just do psn dlc from the start, Maybe it would have worked out better if they had? If doax3u does happen I'd hope they'd be doing that.

Yeah, especially including all those girls they cut out due to that poll (honestly, that was just pointless).

Jadeinchains

Yeah, especially including all those girls they cut out due to that poll (honestly, that was just pointless).

Lisa is my favorite character and she placed LAST in that poll so I wasn't really a fan of it either. It would be so great to finally see the other girls return. There actually looks like there's space to on the official website for doaxvv for more characters on the character select part. I won't get my hopes to high though. Still It would be amazing to see them be dlc for doaxvv ( And hopefully doax3/doax3u If they do it ) If doaxvv is successful I could see them releasing dlc characters.

belts

eugh i hated the sleep-inducing voice lines in X3 and looks like none of the preview lines were any better. i hope HOPE the new girl has more energy and expression than the rest of the talking-on-the-phone bitches

also why do most of them only have one interest? that's basic af smh
lol Are you sure you're playing the same game as the rest of us? The girls sound fine. Their voices match their personalities. For example, Honoka always sounds energetic and excited, and Nyo sounds like she's constantly trying to seduce you.

Macca Beam

apparently the retweet campaign's only the first round and ends on the 2nd. looks like the release won't be happening in a while

Their voices match their personalities.
nowhere in my post did i say otherwise

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Damn, now Eliot's only tied for third smallest bust size.
Eliot's a guy tho, pecs are different from boobs, plus that's from his DOA4 measurements. His pecs and upper body are much broader in DOA5 so he's probably like in the 99cms now, but like I mentioned they don't actually seem to update measurements or make the models in game use the measurements verbatim

belts

nowhere in my post did i say otherwise
...but you did say they sound sleep-inducing and lack energy. I was pointing out that that's not the case, due to their voices matching their personalities, which are not sleep-inducing and lacking energy.

Macca Beam

they do. as per your example, airhead and seductive characters are some types that never fail to put me to sleep, and the acting and script being as straightforward and basic as they can get doesn't help. your usage of "always" and "constant" also acknowledges the fact that there's a dire lack of dynamic in what they say and one of the reasons they're so boring

belts

they do. as per your example, airhead and seductive characters are some types that never fail to put me to sleep, and the acting and script being as straightforward and basic as they can get doesn't help. your usage of "always" and "constant" also acknowledges the fact that there's a dire lack of dynamic in what they say and one of the reasons they're so boring
Ok. I can see where you're coming from now. I also wouldn't mind a deeper dialogue system, but it's not very high on my list of things I'd like to see added or changed. Their voices and dialogue never bothered me in DOAX3. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

HHH816

sleep-inducing cause they were on holiday?

btw i think this should be taken from venus for free patch or paid DLC for DOAX3
- misaki character
- DOAXV exclusive swimsuit
- island map from above
- accessories
- sprinkle system in camera mode
- touch system
- all the new gravure movie and bath scene
- night and day cycle

Jadeinchains

sleep-inducing cause they were on holiday?

btw i think this should be taken from venus for free patch or paid DLC for DOAX3
- misaki character
- DOAXV exclusive swimsuit
- island map from above
- accessories
- sprinkle system in camera mode
- touch system
- all the new gravure movie and bath scene
- night and day cycle

I really don't see it being a free patch since It's a lot of big stuff that could be something else, but paid dlc I'd hope they'd do. I don't think it would have the island map from above though cause I think that's actually a part of doaxvv interface more than anything and doax3's is different. If they added the other girls to that list though and waterslide and Jetski it could be doax3u though.

HHH816

while jet ski can be clunky as hell.

not so many pose pictures can be taken from waterslide, i think that's why TN remove it too (you can only see the back of the girl)

Jadeinchains

while jet ski can be clunky as hell.

not so many pose pictures can be taken from waterslide, i think that's why TN remove it too (you can only see the back of the girl)

Lol waterslide is so ridiculous and fun though. :p Also If it was in owner mode you'd be able to move the screen around freely so you could get better angles.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The chibis!!!!

IMG_20170925_095557.jpg

Jadeinchains

I LOVE those chibis. OMG!!!!

And about the water slide mini game... Good riddance, I say. I think out of the hundred or so times I tried it in DOAX2 I only succeeded once or twice. Though, it was pretty damn hilarious to see the girls just go flying off the sides when you messed up.

True about the chibis lol! XD They are so insanely adorable. :p Thanks for posting them all in one place Kasumi. The official site for doaxvv is so pretty.

And no!!! XD Lol the waterslide was good. :p It took me a little while but eventually I was able to consistently win at it, It was hilarious to see them all go flying off of it though, That waterslide would be terrifying in real life. :O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD