Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I LOVE those chibis. OMG!!!!

And about the water slide mini game... Good riddance, I say. I think out of the hundred or so times I tried it in DOAX2 I only succeeded once or twice. Though, it was pretty damn hilarious to see the girls just go flying off the sides when you messed up.
I'm glad they did too but in X2's disfavor the game was intentionally made to be quite difficult like they did DOA4 XD I have no room to talk but I thought that was frankly dumb to include in a game that's main purpose is for relaxation and a simple going nature. The games should only be hard if the player themself chooses that difficulty

All the girls in the bottom row imo have the best chibis, Kasumi I don't like for some reason but Nyo and Momiji have the best ones imo

Jadeinchains

I'm glad they did too but in X2's disfavor the game was intentionally made to be quite difficult like they did DOA4 XD I have no room to talk but I thought that was frankly dumb to include in a game that's main purpose is for relaxation and a simple going nature. The games should only be hard if the player themself chooses that difficulty

All the girls in the bottom row imo have the best chibis, Kasumi I don't like for some reason but Nyo and Momiji have the best ones imo

I'm kinda shook actually at you not liking Kasumi's chibi! :eek: All the chibis are so cute looking that I find it impossible to even so much as dislike any. :p If Lisa got added and got a chibi that would be so cool!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm kinda shook actually at you not liking Kasumi's chibi! :eek: All the chibis are so cute looking that I find it impossible to even so much as dislike any. :p If Lisa got added and got a chibi that would be so cool!
Yeah I just don't like it, the pose is just...idk, I would've wanted her to be in a pose like
IMG_20170422_001452.jpg

Or maybe her DOA5 one:
kasumi-doa5-render.jpg

Jadeinchains

I've been following they're twitter campaign for doaxvv so far and it seems to be going really well so that's cool. :D

They have two goals, One is for twitter followers and the other is for retweets on the campaign tweet. So far they have over 5000 followers and the next milestone on the website is 6000. And the milestone for retweets was 1000 and they just reached 2000 so that's awesome! :)

At least as far as I'm aware anyway. But that's cool that it's going well, And the doaxvv and doax3 accounts keep on retweeting etc so I hope that means something. It would be great If once doaxvv releases and it begins to get dlc support ( I'm just guessing it will get dlc ) hopefully both games get the same dlc monthly.

belts

I wonder what's going on with Sense. It seems to have been forgotten in lieu of all this Venus Vacation news. Like, when are the Sense machines officially due to hit arcades? And what's up with the supposed PS4 version? I know they had one up for demo in Japan recently, but the news from it was very underwhelming and mentioned nothing about official release dates.

Jadeinchains

I wonder what's going on with Sense. It seems to have been forgotten in lieu of all this Venus Vacation news. Like, when are the Sense machines officially due to hit arcades? And what's up with the supposed PS4 version? I know they had one up for demo in Japan recently, but the news from it was very underwhelming and mentioned nothing about official release dates.

Yeah not to mention that Doaxvv has so many new features and a new character while doaxsense only has three characters so I'm not sure when it comes out on ps4 what it will have. Also doaxvv has reached 6000 followers now on twitter. :)

I wish we knew though what to expect in terms of if doax3u is going to be a thing or if the things will be added to doax3 etc. So I wonder when we'll next get news about stuff. Although the next phase of the doaxvv campaign starts on the 2nd of October so maybe then?

hardseppo

Guys let's face it - all optimism aside, this is not for the fans, this is for the money. I refuse to participate in the "Ultra-DLC" model from Koei-Tecmo... this will be the ulitmate grind, if DoAX3 has teached us anything ;)

If you want DoA5 with all of it's costumes, you have to pay USD 633.- for it (or something like that), this is purely insane IMO...

KwonJigglypuff

Guys let's face it - all optimism aside, this is not for the fans, this is for the money. I refuse to participate in the "Ultra-DLC" model from Koei-Tecmo... this will be the ulitmate grind, if DoAX3 has teached us anything ;)

If you want DoA5 with all of it's costumes, you have to pay USD 633.- for it (or something like that), this is purely insane IMO...

Wow, I thought it was actually much more. Over 1,000!

gatto tom

Standard Donor
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for Soft Engine 2.0:
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-4790
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB)
  • DirectX: 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection online only, Region Locked (JAPAN)
  • Storage: 20 GB available space

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for Soft Engine Lite:
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 or i5-6200U for Notebook
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 (2GB) or Intel HD Graphics 520 for Notebook
  • DirectX: 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection online only, Region Locked (JAPAN)
  • Storage: 10 GB available space

Jadeinchains

I'm not sure if these are new either but I saw these screenshots on Twitter a while ago:

View attachment 24268

View attachment 24269

View attachment 24270

View attachment 24271

It seems if you retweet something up to 100 to 300 times(which will never happen...) you get bonus in game currency

Oh cool the first phase of the campaign is over! I guess this is the second phase? Cool to see the system requirements too. And yeah thanks for the full images they seem to have been posted just a little while ago on they're twitter. Not quite sure what the second phase is to do? And what is Hitomi eating? Pudding or something guess. :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh cool the first phase of the campaign is over! I guess this is the second phase? Cool to see the system requirements too. And yeah thanks for the full images they seem to have been posted just a little while ago on they're twitter. Not quite sure what the second phase is to do? And what is Hitomi eating? Pudding or something guess. :p
I would say ass but that may be a bit dirty XD Kasumi could feed me like that any day ♡.♡

Jadeinchains

I would say ass but that may be a bit dirty XD Kasumi could feed me like that any day ♡.♡

DELETE!

Lol. XD I was also wondering how many phases actually are there? This one seems to end on the 9th of October but I wonder If there's another one after that or If that's the final one and If it is I wonder If we'll get a release date after that?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD