DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_012044.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_012052.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_012104.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_012117.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_012122.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_012134.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_012141.jpg

Jadeinchains

Im still always holding out for doax4 or at least a “port” sort of thing of VV’s content to console. Like scarlet but an actual lot of content. Throw the console people a bone TN -.-

its weird to think how long VV has actually been going for now, its like 5 years or something? I still remember doax3’s infamous popularity chart lol. That will always be cursed for putting Lisa in last.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

inochinagi

Standard Donor
@Jadeinchains After seeing Capcom actually put out an "Offline Version" for their mobile gatcha Mega Man game (with nearly all content in it), I'm tempted to even hope for KT to do the same with DOAXVV, but then that'd be like hoping for a Complete Version of DOA5 and DOA6, and that would be just silly right? lol. Always right there with you in pain due to the total disrespect for Lisa btw.

Anyways, just came by to ask.... how long have these weird glitches been in this game, all 5 years? XD I don't know if this is a recent one, but Tina gets stuck on my home page repeatedly making wink + kissy faces, lmao. Keeps going until I change to another menu or go into photoshoot. Does this happen with other girls too? Some girls also show up bald for some costumes (hope that doesn't happen to Tina D: ) Changing a partner in owners room often leads to a frozen white screen and I have to reset. Even the loading/transition that happens when a girl gets swapped in and out during a match isn't just annoying but looks pretty bad... I'm surprised they didn't fix that a long time ago, seems like everyone's fine with it? lol

I've somehow gotten over 250h in this thing... what the hell am I even doing? XD Oh right, Tina... (just unlocked her shower gravure :thumbs up: )

P2p1mbs

Hololive's Pekora is streaming Venus Vacation.... XD lmao

I'd like to think this means more of them would stream the series (DOA can be pretty tame compared to some other games the group has streamed) but that's unlikely.

Kronii once mentioned being familiar with DOA and Ninja Gaiden but nothing ever came about from that...

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I'd like to think this means more of them would stream the series (DOA can be pretty tame compared to some other games the group has streamed) but that's unlikely.

Kronii once mentioned being familiar with DOA and Ninja Gaiden but nothing ever came about from that...

Yeah, I think Kronii said she played DOA before when she was growing up (I think it was in a stream with Gura). I'd love to see her stream DOA5 or DOA6 some time.

P2p1mbs

Yeah, I think Kronii said she played DOA before when she was growing up (I think it was in a stream with Gura). I'd love to see her stream DOA5 or DOA6 some time.

Streaming either 5 or 6 requires actually playing against others. Is that even still possible now for either 6 or Last Round :rolleyes: ?

Kasumi-Phase-X

Im still always holding out for doax4 or at least a “port” sort of thing of VV’s content to console. Like scarlet but an actual lot of content. Throw the console people a bone TN -.-

its weird to think how long VV has actually been going for now, its like 5 years or something? I still remember doax3’s infamous popularity chart lol. That will always be cursed for putting Lisa in last.
Make it 6 Years since that is how long DOAXVV has been running since its original DMM Games release (Nov 15, 2017), and there is a good reason DOAXVV has been going which is being the DOA game that people want to play from the player base reaching to 5 Million Players and being the number 1 game on DMM Games Website. The only console should have DOAXVV or DOAX content of any kind is Nintendo, consoles like Xbox & Playstation should be the thing of past especially when first party titles from their respective consoles are releasing them to Steam (gives consoles less reasons to exist). Part of DOAX3 popularity chart is that the Japanese audience had to pick 1 girl out of the 15 girls, and they can only afford 9 characters. Japanese Players just like the new girls that were added mainly Marie, Honoka, & Nyotengu. On another popularity chart, they chose NiCO as their number 1 girl over Itagaki's girls which are Lisa, Christie, & Rachel.

Anyways, just came by to ask.... how long have these weird glitches been in this game, all 5 years? XD I don't know if this is a recent one, but Tina gets stuck on my home page repeatedly making wink + kissy faces, lmao. Keeps going until I change to another menu or go into photoshoot. Does this happen with other girls too? Some girls also show up bald for some costumes (hope that doesn't happen to Tina D: ) Changing a partner in owners room often leads to a frozen white screen and I have to reset. Even the loading/transition that happens when a girl gets swapped in and out during a match isn't just annoying but looks pretty bad... I'm surprised they didn't fix that a long time ago, seems like everyone's fine with it? lol
From My personal experience, glitches are the least common thing that tends to happen in DOAXVV. When glitches do happen, I always counter the funny glitches (which I've posted some at The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread). I've encountered a bald girl which is Patty wearing Ryza's Favorite Outfit she is bald when you hit the Tension Button where you see your girls posing which made Patty have a shaved head with a flower accessory floating (which is suppose to be on her hair). The only glitch I get sometimes involves skipping matches which sometimes girl's pose will freeze and drift to the side.

I'd have better chances seeing glitch disasters from Western Games or Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, than see any glitches from DOAXVV its one of those types where if you don't blink you might find Tamaki T-Posing at certain points.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I'm thinking of posting videos of my glitches some time, lol.

Anways, if anyone wants to see a translation of Pekora's reactions, someone actually translated the whole thing (but with all the "Pekola" instead of "Pekora" I'm guessing AI or something was used)

this one's translation is a bit better for the intro part:

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD