Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Yeah I got into Granblue Fantasy a little while ago and that's another gacha thats super generous ( in my experience anyway ) giving me a SSR in less than an hour. Meanwhile I still don't have Luna because the gacha in VV are super hard to get anything from.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Whoever the next girl is, it had better be one of the cut six.
I want Rachel but hopefully if it's a new girl it's like a blond oujou or some heavy tomboy who looks a bit like a young guy like Makoto from SF. Her gimmick could be that she's a tomboy and isn't in touch with her feminine side and frequently feels awkward and out of place with the other girls. She could be like Japanese and have a messy mane of short black hair and she speaks with heavy kansai dialect and a more masculine tone <3

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Damn.....

IMG_20180531_043955.jpg

IMG_20180531_044011.jpg

Looks like TN tried to make a sexier knock off of the VKS... Child boo, Virgin Killer Sweaters are so 2017 XD still hot tho tee hee <3

otnesse

I want Rachel but hopefully if it's a new girl it's like a blond oujou or some heavy tomboy who looks a bit like a young guy like Makoto from SF. Her gimmick could be that she's a tomboy and isn't in touch with her feminine side and frequently feels awkward and out of place with the other girls. She could be like Japanese and have a messy mane of short black hair and she speaks with heavy kansai dialect and a more masculine tone <3
Regarding your suggestion of a blonde oujou, I think we've already got that in the form of Helena Douglas. And I'm not sure your other suggestion would actually work with the game's plotline.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD