Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

She did! Back in 03'. Been giving people mix up headaches ever since.
Yeah. If they can get Lisa in, I see no reason why they can't get Misaki, Luna, or Tamaki in (heck, just Luna since she at least WAS implied to know a few things about fighting techniques).

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Yeah. If they can get Lisa in, I see no reason why they can't get Misaki, Luna, or Tamaki in (heck, just Luna since she at least WAS implied to know a few things about fighting techniques).
Keeping in line with TN's current "Cool not sexy" campaign (Of which I'm firmly in the "Oh really?" camp on) they may eventually make an appearance but I sincerely doubt it will be on launch. DLC down the road most likely like Marie Rose once the game is well established.

otnesse

Yes.

That's good to know, imo only Tamaki was worth it (cuz you know, it was a break from the "18 years old" crew).

I mostly went with Luna since she was the only one who was even remotely implied to have a fighting style (when meeting up with Hitomi, she gives the Karate greeting, and she also makes a brief allusion to Bushido). I guess if Tamaki applies her bouldering hobby into fighting, she could qualify.

HHH816

Dfo5czWUEAA_3rF.jpg

DfpBWWJUcAEnZfw.jpg

new campaign plus 3000v for the launching of DOA6

Jadeinchains

Thanks, and wow these actually look really nice, I'll tplay later, Don't know if I'll actually get anything lol but I'll try.

hardseppo

15.000 into Ayane gacha: got nothing... BUT I got that dental outfit for Luna, again from a single ticket :)

Update: now 25.000 into Ayane, no Papillon :(

Update 2: here is Luna's new suit... got her from a single ticket again ;)

Luna Gravure Panel complete (Cycle Wear for Dental Sake SSR) with lotions
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33367195

Update 3: funny story: I was grinding with macro and playing Vampyr on X next to it on TV... FP bottles ran out and the macro was suddenly buying gacha. I only had 1.000 free V-Stones left and 26.000 paid ones (which I didn't wanna touch for Ayane) and it did pull 5.000 on Ayane. Lucky me, the glimpse of SSR rays cought my eye and I stopped the macro in amaze. Got her now, yes :)

DOAX_VV_2018-06-16_17-29-30-36.png

Update 4:
Ayane Gravure Panel complete (Papillon Dance SSR) with lotions
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33377519

Last edited:

otnesse

Videos unavailable

I guess someone removed them.

BTW, not quite related to DOAX3, but I might as well inform everyone, especially Jadeinchains, and possibly NewWestFan, that they released some new character artwork for DOA6, and Lisa's among the artwork. That seems to point to her surviving the events of DOA5, where the last we heard of her she screamed as an explosion occurred.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake, that was artwork for DOA5 Infinite.

Jadeinchains

I guess someone removed them.

BTW, not quite related to DOAX3, but I might as well inform everyone, especially Jadeinchains, and possibly NewWestFan, that they released some new character artwork for DOA6, and Lisa's among the artwork. That seems to point to her surviving the events of DOA5, where the last we heard of her she screamed as an explosion occurred.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake, that was artwork for DOA5 Infinite.
Wait what?! :eek:

otnesse

Wait what?! :eek:

Yeah, sorry about that. At the time I made the post, ChristieDOA of DOAWiki uploaded an image of Lisa that he claimed in the edit was for Dead or Alive 6, and I assumed it was true. I didn't realize he had made a mistake of the actual source of the image until I went back and then noticed that Lisa's Gallery page had an additional edit from there, and that said edit changed "DOA6" to "DOA5 Infinite", and that was AFTER I posted the above. My mistake. I also made sure to correct similar mistakes I made regarding edits relating to that, like stating that Lisa survived the explosion. For the record, this was the image I was referring to:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net.../Lisa_H.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180617031636

I'd post it as an actual image, but for some reason Wikia images get really shrunken down when using the Image tags.

Jadeinchains

Yeah, sorry about that. At the time I made the post, ChristieDOA of DOAWiki uploaded an image of Lisa that he claimed in the edit was for Dead or Alive 6, and I assumed it was true. I didn't realize he had made a mistake of the actual source of the image until I went back and then noticed that Lisa's Gallery page had an additional edit from there, and that said edit changed "DOA6" to "DOA5 Infinite", and that was AFTER I posted the above. My mistake. I also made sure to correct similar mistakes I made regarding edits relating to that, like stating that Lisa survived the explosion. For the record, this was the image I was referring to:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net.../Lisa_H.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180617031636

I'd post it as an actual image, but for some reason Wikia images get really shrunken down when using the Image tags.

Oh okay I was going to say when did the pics get released but okay, I was going to say it sounded to good to be true so early on to already have Lisa and Christie confirmed for DOA6.

Sorry guys I'm having issues with people potentially reporting my videos. I'll open the latest ones up.
Edit: I'll have them all back up soon. I'm very sorry and I hope you guys can forgive me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD