Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Hmm, well I guess it's a new character. Wonder what HIS stands for, then? Unless they really changed up their pattern by June 6, I'd suspect it's a Western name, due to how Luna and Fiona debuted first in the set, followed by a Japanese name (Tamaki in the first set's case), and then followed by a cut character (Leifang in the first case, and I'm suspecting Christie in the second case due to the "CRI" name tag) before it repeated itself.

Hey, great timing coming back. I actually needed to ask you a question regarding those live change episodes: Think you can post the peek versions for Marie Rose and if you have them for Misaki, Ayane, Honoka, Kokoro, and Momiji as well? I already got Kasumi's live change blooper thanks to you, and as far as Luna and Fiona, I got them from other sources, the latter being Hardseppo and also Toda_Erica. I really need those bloopers for Dead or Alive Wiki so I can post the dialogue there.

I have only Misaki and Ayane but is only the closed eyes version. Btw on dead or alive xvv wiki can you change the release date? It's 15th November not 17th

otnesse

A trailer for Dead or Alive Festival. We can expect 3 games: DOA5, DOAXVV, and DOA6. Would be very glad if DOAX3 is at least mentioned.

I'm pretty sure DOAX3 at the very least is part of the photo contest.

I have only Misaki and Ayane but is only the closed eyes version. Btw on dead or alive xvv wiki can you change the release date? It's 15th November not 17th

Hmm, think you can access the Misaki and Ayane things and get the eyes open version by playing it via the video itself? I thought you also got Kasumi and Marie Rose as well, though, since they were on your YouTube channel. As far as your request, my answer will vary depending on what you meant by that: If you mean the DOAXVV article on DOA Wiki, Jackie Chan Fan already took care of that. If you mean an actual Dead or Alive XVV wiki dedicated to the game, you might need to link me to it so I can do so if Jackie Chan Fan hasn't already.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Fiona Gravure Panel (Serenade SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34157686

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-Gravure-Panel-(Serenade-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

Hmm, think you can access the Misaki and Ayane things and get the eyes open version by playing it via the video itself? I thought you also got Kasumi and Marie Rose as well, though, since they were on your YouTube channel. As far as your request, my answer will vary depending on what you meant by that: If you mean the DOAXVV article on DOA Wiki, Jackie Chan Fan already took care of that. If you mean an actual Dead or Alive XVV wiki dedicated to the game, you might need to link me to it so I can do so if Jackie Chan Fan hasn't already.

And anyone can participate in the photo contests? Or just those in Japan or at the Festival?

gatto tom

Standard Donor

To get the full open eyes version i need to bring the SSR at 4* stars and i don't think i will waste my awakening stones to those SSRs, cuz they aren't so much strong. I didn't get Marie Rose SSR Towel sorry . Btw the site i was talking about is this one .If you can, change the release date to 15th November and it will be perfect ^.^
And anyone can participate in the photo contests? Or just those in Japan or at the Festival?

I sent 89 pics via Twitter to TN. I don't know if it was limited to Japan but i didn't care. I hope to win something

otnesse

Speaking of dedication, good luck guys regarding Dead or Alive Festival's live stream, hopefully they announce stuff for DOAXVV soon. It will be airing around 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

EDIT: BTW, I stumbled upon something odd while searching for live change episodes. Momiji had a remark that she says after keeping eyes closed, yet it's neither the peek version nor the phrase she says when one does a successful live change (or, heck, what she says and does when she gets any new clothes at all). It's in the first half of this video here:

Can someone tell me what's going on here and how you get that part?

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Dead or Alive Festival. Starts in 1 hour. 1PM JST, 8PM PT.

1:00PM Opening
1:20PM DOAX Venus Vacation 1st Anniversary Commemorative Stage
2:15PM Cosplay Collection
3:15PM DOA6Exhibition Stage
4:20PM DOA5 Last Round Final Tournament

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD