Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

I'm still thinking that since they only mentioned the fan and lotions being removed that that's all that will be removed and everything else will be safe and in the game, Definitely agree though this seemed more like a trailer aimed at people interested in the game in general but didn't get the original rather than a trailer aimed at people who already own Fortune or Venus. So now they need to release a trailer or famitsu scan or something of the brand new stuff in Scarlet that will make people that own Fortune want to buy Scarlet. Stuff like Misaki and her suits, The other new girl being revealed and her suits, New activities and accessories etc If there are new activities and accessories etc.

Yeah, and let's hope that one of the new things included is one of those be friendly gravures as well, not to mention actual character interaction cutscenes, if not to DOAXBV/DOAX2 caliber, then at the very LEAST the caliber of DOAXVV.

Xerampelinae

The extended maintenance is because they are going through all the warnings that they gave people for using bots and macros. So, there will be some people who will find themselves banned after the maintenance.

Small nuggets that I found in the trailer - interesting that they changed Kasumi's default suit from the Lily to the pink version of Mills' Mess. Must mean that they are going to insert some of the DLC suits into other girls' inventory, not just Misaki's. Also, the oppai mousepad is showing Misaki wearing the night shirt, so it must be in the game, and probably in her collection. That's literally the only thing worth mentioning right now since the trailer is pretty much letting people know that the game is coming out for the Switch. I got one on Black Friday, so I might buy it for both the Switch and the PS4, or maybe just the Switch. I like the portability. I'm still betting that the other character will either be Nico, Tamaki, or Leifang. I hope they add other girls as DLC, but what killed Fortune/Venus was the DLC model. So, if the DLC model for this game isn't sustainable, Scarlet will die the same death.

As far as NAG goes - here's what I'm hoping for, in order of desire:
1. Indian woman (Naga or Nagita or Nageera)
2. MILF of any nationality
3. vampire/goth girl
4. Rockabilly/tattooed girl

Who will NAG be? Probably an 18 year old Japanese schoolgirl moe blob....

otnesse

The extended maintenance is because they are going through all the warnings that they gave people for using bots and macros. So, there will be some people who will find themselves banned after the maintenance.

Small nuggets that I found in the trailer - interesting that they changed Kasumi's default suit from the Lily to the pink version of Mills' Mess. Must mean that they are going to insert some of the DLC suits into other girls' inventory, not just Misaki's. Also, the oppai mousepad is showing Misaki wearing the night shirt, so it must be in the game, and probably in her collection. That's literally the only thing worth mentioning right now since the trailer is pretty much letting people know that the game is coming out for the Switch. I got one on Black Friday, so I might buy it for both the Switch and the PS4, or maybe just the Switch. I like the portability. I'm still betting that the other character will either be Nico, Tamaki, or Leifang. I hope they add other girls as DLC, but what killed Fortune/Venus was the DLC model. So, if the DLC model for this game isn't sustainable, Scarlet will die the same death.

3. vampire/goth girl

I know what NAG's actual name is, but I'm not stating it right now, as I had to promise my source not to divulge it. I'll probably state it when Famitsu teases her, which should be either this coming Monday or the next one. I'll give you a hint, though, it's pretty close to one of your name suggestions in your desire list.

As far as who the other girl in Scarlet is, it definitely can't be NiCO or at least isn't likely to be her. She alongside Scarlet were both announced at the same time, same day as a matter of fact. If she were the one they were going to include, they would have directly indicated it by now. And besides, considering they aren't even going to bother adding Misaki, Luna, Tamaki, Fiona, and NAG as fighters for DOA6, not even as DLC from what they're saying, they might as well be consistent and not add NiCO to the Xtreme series either, either Scarlet or Venus Vacation (have the guys who are doing the franchise completely forgotten that Lisa Hamilton originated from the Xtreme series and yet is a mainstay fighter?).

UpSideDownGRUNT

3. vampire/goth girl

With the Haruhi Collab it's likely Nagato Yuki

HHH816

i read from the official website that the game will use the ps4 pro enhance graphic for vr.

so anyone thinks the fortune will get the graphic update patch?

otnesse

With the Haruhi Collab it's likely Nagato Yuki

No, it's definitely not Nagato Yuki who is NAG, I can tell you that much (besides, that collaboration's long done right now, ended around the time of the First Anniversary event). I know what her real name is, but again, I'm not telling you, or anyone else, until Famitsu unveils her on either December 10 or December 17, since I had to promise the guy who told me not to ever divulge the name until at least that event for me to learn it. If anything, Xera was a bit closer to getting NAG's true name right.

hardseppo

i read from the official website that the game will use the ps4 pro enhance graphic for vr.

so anyone thinks the fortune will get the graphic update patch?
But isn't the VR mode on X3 the only thing that supports PS4 Pro already? (except boost mode)

PS: Tamaki Crimson Feather Gravure video incoming ;)

hardseppo

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Crimson Feather SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34277107

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Crimson-Feather-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Jackie Chan Fan

The update just came in. There's the new Owner room (?) where players can customize: floor carpet, window and curtains, bed, door, etc.

New features: relationship level of 2 girls, pictorial for 2 girls.

New SSR for Misaki and Leifang. 2 episodes.

Last edited:

otnesse

The update just came in. There's the new Owner room (?) where players can customize: floor carpet, window and curtains, bed, door, etc.

New features: relationship level of 2 girls, pictorial for 2 girls.

New SSR for Misaki and Leifang. 2 episodes.

So, question, is it a single arc or a two-part arc? I need that information to make calculations regarding when NAG will be announced by Famitsu.

Jackie Chan Fan

So, question, is it a single arc or a two-part arc? I need that information to make calculations regarding when NAG will be announced by Famitsu.

I believe it's just a single arc. The name of the event is First Owner Room. Nothing special to make a two-part arc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD