Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

belts

Playing some VV now and I noticed they finally fixed the idle animations where the girls' feet would slide around on the floor.

hardseppo

First Owner Room Event Sequence 1/2
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34286131

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-First-Owner-Room-Event-Sequence-01.jpg

First Owner Room Event Sequence 2/2
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34286361

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-First-Owner-Room-Event-Sequence-02.jpg

Last edited:

otnesse

Is there a hero among us who can translate what they're saying in these scenes?

For the first episode, Leifang is taking a breather from setting up the most recent festival (presumably referring to the first anniversary). Misaki then comes over to thank her, with Leifang congratulating her, shocking Misaki, admitting she did not expect to get congratulated by Leifang. She also admits she has some confidence issues and wishes she had Leifang's confidence. Leifang then offers to meet up tomorrow at her room. Presumably the next day, Misaki arrives and is shocked to see Leifang in a very revealing outfit, with Leifang forcibly changing Misaki into a similar outfit (hence why she seemed to grope Misaki), with Misaki commenting on her butt being exposed. Leifang then explains the outfits were for training under Jikiden's "beautiful legs" thing, though Misaki's unsure due to the exposed butt, before Leifang clairifies that under that philosophy, the hips and waist also count as part of the leg training before telling her they shall continue training due to being convinced, much to Misaki's hesitance.

The second episode has Leifang guiding Misaki via various poses, also suggesting to Misaki to firm up her rear end a bit before getting to the final exercise, with Misaki taking Leifang's advice to enjoy herself. Afterwards, Leifang congratulates Misaki on a job well done, with Misaki also admitting that she is at least starting to gain some self-confidence, even if a little, though she does wonder whether Leifang actually wears this for every exercise. Leifang, taken aback by this question, then lets slip that the outfit was actually Tamaki's idea were Leifang to teach Misaki how to get self-confidence and that she promised to pass on a video of this training, much to Misaki's chagrin.

At least, that's what I got out of it from Bing translator. You can find the results here:

https://deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Dead_or_Alive_Xtreme_3/Transcripts#First_Owner.27s_Room

belts

lol Hold up... Tamaki wanted Leifang to record Misaki training in that outfit, and to then receive said video from Leifang? So is Tamaki a perverted lesbian? :p

Jadeinchains

lol Hold up... Tamaki wanted Leifang to record Misaki training in that outfit, and to then receive said video from Leifang? So is Tamaki a perverted lesbian? :p

yeah at this point I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian from how clearly attracted to the other characters she is. ( Especially Misaki, someone's got a crush lol ) Which is cool, Who'd have thought the first gay character would come from VV! :p

and I hope it is this Monday we get the reveal of the new girl cause I'm interested to see her, Still imagining what she might look like? :)

otnesse

Not a lesbian, since she also flirts with the Owner who is strongly implied to be male. At most, she's more of a perverted bisexual.

yeah at this point I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian from how clearly attracted to the other characters she is. ( Especially Misaki, someone's got a crush lol ) Which is cool, Who'd have thought the first gay character would come from VV! :p

and I hope it is this Monday we get the reveal of the new girl cause I'm interested to see her, Still imagining what she might look like? :)

Like I said to belts above, she's not a lesbian, since she also acts all flirty with the Owner, who is strongly implied to be male. If anything, she's closer to being bisexual. Until we get a character who behaves towards the opposite sex the same way that General Blue from Dragon Ball or Rospark the Floroid from Mega Man ZX Advent did to Bulma and Ashe, respectively (ie, be utterly disgusted with the opposite sex to such an extent that they're uncomfortable being in close proximity to them), it will be a long while before we get that kind of character in the franchise, whether gay or lesbian.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Not a lesbian, since she also flirts with the Owner who is strongly implied to be male. At most, she's more of a perverted bisexual.

ah she flirts with the owner too didn't know that, yeah so she's bi then I'd say, Oh and I didn't say but wow those umm "chaps?" Sure are an interesting outfit lol. XD

otnesse

ah she flirts with the owner too didn't know that, yeah so she's bi then I'd say, Oh and I didn't say but wow those umm "chaps?" Sure are an interesting outfit lol. XD

Yeah, she does. Heck, in one case, she literally glomps the Owner while drunk in her episodes (level 70 episode if I recall correctly), and I think she actually mentioned wanting to date the Owner in that flower rivals festival she held with Nyotengu (it's the one where Nyotengu and Tamaki wear those flower/peacock-patterned kimonos for some fireworks festival), and even playfully competed with Nyotengu for the Owner's favor.

As far as the chaps, if you're referring to General Blue and Rospark, I mostly chose those because they were listed as such and pretty much behaved like that (personally, I thought the General Blue example was stupid due largely to Yamcha behaving in a similar manner towards Bulma during the Pilaf saga and his obviously being straight afterward [not to mention Blue never actually flirting with Krillin or Goku at any time], but hey, it's still an example). I suppose I could also cite Raikov from Snake Eater as well, whom EVA stated wasn't interested in taking his uniform off for her, and implied that Snake was more likely to get him to remove his uniform willingly (not to mention his effectively being Volgin's boyfriend).

Last edited:

Koshosho

Nagina or Nagisa ?
Somehow related to water elements ?

Hope she is exotic.
Maybe Nagda, Naguri, Nageesa or Nagdala?

I really wish she is exotic as well. I would love to see an Indian, Persian, or Arabian adult woman, if only we get a clue on the origin of her name. Just a couple more days hopefully...

Last edited:

otnesse

Maybe Nagda, Naguri, Nageesa or Nagdala?

I really wish she is exotic as well. I would love to see an Indian, Persian, or Arabian adult woman, if only we get a clue on the origin of her name. Just a couple more days hopefully...

None of those are her names (though it's VERY close regarding one of them), that's all I'm allowed to say right now. We'll see if they release her this week, though my money's going to be on next week, if only because that matches the pattern for the past girls (as they were always released a week earlier than the last).

Last edited:

belts

I never believe anyone on the internet who claims to have insider info if they aren't willing to share it. I mean, sure, you might know something we don't, but what's the point in telling us if you can't share any details? Just to brag? Well, I ain't buying it.

otnesse

I never believe anyone on the internet who claims to have insider info if they aren't willing to share it. I mean, sure, you might know something we don't, but what's the point in telling us if you can't share any details? Just to brag? Well, I ain't buying it.

Look, if you really want to know where I got the info, I suggest you go onto Discord and ask
Doge
and get it from him. The only reason I'm not telling is because I had to promise him not to in order to get the information, and I intend to keep said promise (and I'm already cutting it close by even spoilering the name). And believe me, he definitely has proof.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD