Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Koshosho

The name sounds Japanese yet similar to a Hindi name. That's all I can tell you.
No worries, we know that you just want to fulfill your promise to a friend and that you are really committed to it. The bits of clues that you shared are enough to satisfy my curiosity so thank you. We will just have to wait and see until the article comes out.

otnesse

No worries, we know that you just want to fulfill your promise to a friend and that you are really committed to it. The bits of clues that you shared are enough to satisfy my curiosity so thank you. We will just have to wait and see until the article comes out.

Yeah, which is most likely the Monday after tomorrow based on past instances of their teasing a new girl since Luna started the trend. I'd actually be pretty surprised if they announce NAG tomorrow. Though I'm keeping an eye out just in case.

Jackie Chan Fan

NAG. Could be Nagini. lol

Just thought of it because in the recent movie Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald has a character named Nagini, the snake. The actress playing as her is Korean.

otnesse

NAG. Could be Nagini. lol

Just thought of it because in the recent movie Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald has a character named Nagini, the snake. The actress playing as her is Korean.

While a good guess, it unfortunately isn't that name. You'll see when Famitsu comes out.

otnesse

Famitsu came out, Does anyone know if there was anything X3S or VV related revealed since Eliot and Brad were just announced.

None that I could find. Heck, they didn't even post the teaser thumbnail for NAG yesterday, meaning more likely than not, if they're going to release her at any time, it will be next week.

And hope Momiji and Rachel are at least DLC characters.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Misaki Gravure Panel (Destiny Child Riza SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34308983

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Gravure-Panel-(Destiny-Child-Riza-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

otnesse

Christmas event I'm guessing. So much for NAG.

To be fair, we'd probably need to wait until next week before NAG gets in.

In any case, if anyone has all the Event episodes (including the SR/Awakened episodes), please, feel free to post them (I'd get them myself, but DMM's registration measure is proving to be impossible. I tried putting in my email and password for registration purposes, and get this, the stupid DMM gave me a login 210001 error, and claimed my "user name" and "email address" were incorrect/do not match.).

belts

04_2.jpg

Found this on the Scarlet website.

Also this:

"For a limited time only! "VR passport" for playing VR paradise is available for free. Period: 3/20/2019 - 4/2/2019"

They did the same thing with VR in Venus. Basically you'll have to download the VR patch separately within the first couple weeks after the game is out or you'll have to pay for it. I'm not sure how much it was in Venus because I got mine free.

It sucks for people who might want to wait on purchasing the game. (Sorry if this has already been posted. The site said the info is "new".)

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

I knew it was ridiculous hoping she'd a brown skinned Indian Goddess, but this just hammers home that she's going to be (probably) a young Japanese girl.

Xerampelinae

Her face is very similar to Misaki's. From the SSR and the two SRs she looks like she might be more sporty/edgy/less 'feminine' than someone like Fiona.

otnesse

Don't know how long they're going to keep the jig up, or whether Famitsu reveals it or just plays along until Thursday.

If she's an asshole/evil, I'm all for it. There are only two villain girls in DOA - Christie and Nico, and neither are in this game (yet).

Three evil girls. Don't forget about Alpha Kasumi/Alpha-152 (though it's unclear if NiCO's evil or not at this time. She may be like Lisa and be more neutral). Anyways, we don't know much about her. Could be as much of a jerk as Ayane for all we know (and Ayane is a bit of a jerk, even though she's far from being truly evil), so let's at least wait until more information comes out.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD