Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

No info yet. It looks like new info comes every 2 weeks. So we had Leifang news last week. Maybe we'll hear something new next week.

Maybe swimsuits like Peace, Illusion, and Bamboo Shoots will still be DLC if not built into the game. We may or may not get another Senran Kagura collab.

Hopefully, they'll give info as to whether the others will be added as DLC, not just the remaining cut five girls, but also the remaining four DOAXVV girls (Luna, Tamaki, Fiona, and Nagisa), and possibly any other girl DOAXVV adds in.

hardseppo

someone on Twitter posted her malfunction, nice

DxLfCDIUYAAtV24.jpg

belts

You know, scouring the in-game code regarding updates or any dummied content, that sort of thing.
Yes, I know what a data mine is. I'm asking for a source with proof showing these characters exist in the game's code/files. Not everyone has the time or the resources to data mine.

hardseppo

I wouldn't take that code thing for granted and especially not as hard evidence. Just as an example, there was another girls name in the code once, that vanished from one update to another. So keep your expectations in touch.

otnesse

I wouldn't take that code thing for granted and especially not as hard evidence. Just as an example, there was another girls name in the code once, that vanished from one update to another. So keep your expectations in touch.

Yeah, I heard about the whole "LIS" story. That's why I said "assuming the datamines are still legit." And it's the best we can go by at the moment especially going by rumors circulating around that TN/KT may be cracking down on dataminers and possibly making it more difficult to glean into coding. Still, it's safe to say CRI at least is most likely to be true, considering that she was uncovered twice in a span of a couple of months.

BTW, Toda Erica has just unlocked Fiona's level 80 episode. It won't debut immediately, but there's at least a teaser:

Last edited:

otnesse

What so it wasn't confirmed if LIS was ever actually on the list or not? Based on the list who's coming next? MIL?

Assuming the datamine list is still up to date (we can't verify anything since 1. they've made datamining more difficult than before, and 2., apparently there's rumors going around that they may be cracking down on dataminers), CRI is next, then MIL, then RAC. And based on the past releases, the release dates are probably going to be March 14, June 6, and August 29, respectively. Maybe add one more day each if it's indeed Fridays from here on out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD