Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

HHH816

that make me thinking, could be in the future..cheat hardware like action replay thumbstick would allow illegal modification of file.

i really want to do it on DOA5 too

Jadeinchains

They did nothing LMAO

Honoka has a birthday excitement bonus and that's it.

Yeah I actually just wrote that in the SK thread, I can't believe they failed to announce anything! They didn't even do the "shit tier" of posting a tweet about it... I guess that is the game done then? I don't think the rumour of something on the 30th is legit sadly and It seems to much to wait until the festival for them to announce anything.

I atleast expected something... but nope.

Jadeinchains

Yeah I was checking the Zack island twitter in case anything was shown too, *sigh* I'll keep hoping they reveal something for it eventually whether that's on the 30th or after that. But it would have been cool If they'd done something for it's anniversary. I don't know why they'd do those 2 paid psn dlcs and then stop? Surely they have more planned.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I was checking the Zack island twitter in case anything was shown too, *sigh* I'll keep hoping they reveal something for it eventually whether that's on the 30th or after that. But it would have been cool If they'd done something for it's anniversary. I don't know why they'd do those 2 paid psn dlcs and then stop? Surely they have more planned.
Well honestly think about it, do you really wanna pay for the DLC?? The other swimsuits were free as long as you had the patience to grind, I just never got the game because aside from screenshots and staring there's no incentive or motivation. DOA5LR gives me that motivation plus it's more easier to just screenshot in spectator mode

Plus they probably only did the DLC since it was a collaboration so Marie and Honoka could join PBS too

Jadeinchains

To be honest If it meant that the game would continue to get support I thought that it was a better option than it being free and TN getting no profits. And I'm not sure about the paid dlc thing with the collab, That might have been the case but If it sold well you think they'd want to make more dlc?

PS: I did a vacation with Honoka because of the bonus 7 excitement thing and because her excitement was already in the 90's doing the vacation managed to get her excitement level to 100! :D So at least I managed to get one of the girls to level 100.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Good thing that bonus worked out for you! I'm honestly not expecting anything sadly, it's like that DOA anniversary last year and everyone in the DC thread expected something when TN just made a discount pack. I think I was one of the only few who was very pessimistic about it, we gotta remember this is TN. Money milkers to the very end...

Jadeinchains

Yeah It's good I managed to at least get one of them to it! XD I probably won't be getting anyone else to it though. ( Unless TN wants to add Lisa? :p ) And yeah you probably save yourself from a lot of disappointment by being pessimistic, sadly I can't help being optimistic about it... and then we get nothing.

Obviously If they on the 30th or in the months to come ( at the Festival If they have one ) announce that a Udoax3 is happening I'll be all over it but for the time being I'll just wait.

PS: I wonder If they are having a festival since they haven't said they are? I think it was in June last year. Didn't they reveal 3 of the halloween choices at last years too!

Kyo

Sweety and Mills Mess is now available. I finally finished the free swimsuit collection for the certain girls I play and now the payable swimsuits only only remain.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why not? At this point it's directly going up against sexy beach.
Sexy beach has you **** and grope the girls with consent, in the old VR harassment for this the screams and the looks on their face show that they're obviously not OK with be in poked with a toy like device in their personal areas....plus you feel like a dirty weirdo when you do that to your favorite girl, at least in SKEV Ryona is fine with me doing that, she says "Touch me more" and "a little to the left" and she makes cute happy giggles when she smiles. I'm just not fine with doing something someone else doesn't want me to do

petopia

Sexy beach has you **** and grope the girls with consent, in the old VR harassment for this the screams and the looks on their face show that they're obviously not OK with be in poked with a toy like device in their personal areas....plus you feel like a dirty weirdo when you do that to your favorite girl, at least in SKEV Ryona is fine with me doing that, she says "Touch me more" and "a little to the left" and she makes cute happy giggles when she smiles. I'm just not fine with doing something someone else doesn't want me to do
Gotta ask tecmo about that why add vr if even their characters are uncomfortable about getting oogled in fps instead of being more inviting about it

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gotta ask tecmo about that why add vr if even their characters are uncomfortable about it instead of being more inviting.
Well you gotta think of how they'd realistically react:

:marierose:~Would obviously decline your advances and think of you as a creep although there's nothing to really grab

:honoka:~You could probably get away with her....she's not the brightest and seems naive but it's still wrong and she'd still likely look uncomfortable

:ayane:~Would end you before you could fully lay a hand on her, remember the NG3 massage scene where the men tried to take advantage of her in only a towel?

:kasumi:~Definitely would resist, Kasumi's not like that

:helena:~Wouldn't accept, she's supposed to be a lady, not a pass around

:momiji:~Like Kasumi. She's a shrine maiden, she's not gonna let you touch her, she'd break your arm

:nyotengu:~ Would probably let you feel her up but she's the most shamelessly sexual DOA X3 girl so that's to be expected

:hitomi:~ Same as the other non ninja girls, she not gonna let you grope her

TN doesn't want their girls being easy and coming off as sluts, so TN intentionally makes them react that way in the VR, even in the photoshoot mode they'll look physically uncomfortable and upset in the more perverted and sexual poses which albeit disturbing is a good way to steer players away from that, and if they do well their girl is gonna be pissed with them....lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD