Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

btw, Hairstyles are locked to the costumes, except for Kasumi and they are called "Hairstyle: exclusive"

and after taking the first videos I have to say the clipping is still utterly horrible, some costumes in their destructed state look like they are taken from poor girls out of the TV-show "Little House on the Prairie"

HHH816

the destruction totally taken from DOA5, i thought TN can take risk and take the destruction up a notch.

Yuffie

RetroMe91

btw, Hairstyles are locked to the costumes, except for Kasumi and they are called "Hairstyle: exclusive"

and after taking the first videos I have to say the clipping is still utterly horrible, some costumes in their destructed state look like they are taken from poor girls out of the TV-show "Little House on the Prairie"
I thought Helena's should have been either loose hair or the braid. The pony tail looks so dumb... and yes... the clipping is.... yikes...

I can't wait for the SK swimsuits though!

Yuffie

it seems that paid dlc will most likely be releasing after set 2. It just wouldn't make sense to release just 2 sets. I honestly think the collaboration dlc from LR (Gust, Fairy tail, AOT) would be stupid as many people would be pissed to buy the same exact dlc. This is a vacation game not the fighting one.
So DOAX3 won't die just yet. Just the free dlc.
The free dlc was cool because you were able to gift different colors as paid dlc was just one costume per girl.
Ribbon free dlc starts next week then after the 16th, the SK bikinis will release.

RetroMe91

I hope they keep rotating the free ones around. It will be nice to take a break and get one random swimsuit per vacation versus trying to get a ton at once.

Jackie Chan Fan

If DOAX3 is going for all-paid DLC, I hope this time they can add the characters now. It's already a year since the release. A lot of time for TN to "recreate" the character models for Tina, Christie and the others. :)

Jadeinchains

Honestly I'm happy with this and I hope the paid dlc sells! I've been saying for a while that they should stop releasing the free sets and go for doa5 style psn dlc. Now they can hopefully start getting money from this game which will make them want to support it for longer not to mention go into money for new characters possibly or an ultimate edition.

belts

Wait. I thought they were ending DLC. Did they just mean they are ending free DLC, then?

Yuffie

Honestly I'm happy with this and I hope the paid dlc sells! I've been saying for a while that they should stop releasing the free sets and go for doa5 style psn dlc. Now they can hopefully start getting money from this game which will make them want to support it for longer not to mention go into money for new characters possibly or an ultimate edition.
I think they should have done both free and paid sets. Would please both types of customers.
I doubt this set will sell since it was in LR and was in Season Pass 1. The SK bikinis should sell better, but I wonder if that means it will also be DOA5LR DLC.
If these sets sell well, we might see more paid dlc/characters

Wait. I thought they were ending DLC. Did they just mean they are ending free DLC, then?
Free dlc is ending next month.
It is possible that paid dlc will be the norm.
Will have to wait after February.

meh, dlc chars and modes are the only thing I would care about at this point.
Yes, that is what everyone wants believe me.
TN is missing lots of opportunities of making dough with this game.
Now that VR is over with, this would make sense to do.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I'm guessing this game is going to have an ultimate edition. Whether there will be new characters and content or not is probably gonna come down what excuse they'll have for adding even more things to try and generate more revenue.

Also, haven't touched this game since november last year; have I missed anything?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Anyway so It seems the VR finally came out, I'm not interested in it--
And I don't blame you.

I have seen what it has to offer, and after realizing I'll NEVER get an experience like this with Christie in virtual reality, I don't think any amount of pepper in the world will be able to stop making me feel as salty as I do now.

I'm more salty than I was when I realized I'll never beat my little sister in Mario Kart.

I'm more salty than LowTierGod and DSP combined.

I'm more salty than a lifetime supply of Lays potato chips.

And Team Ninja just keeps shaking the bottle! This is the most beautiful thing I've seen so far, and she's not a part of it! My Christie! My beautiful Christie! WHY, DAD-GUMMIT?

*ahem*

OK, rant's out of my system. Awesmic is happy Awesmic now. Sadness all gone.

For what it's worth, I hope the rest of you who were lucky enough for your character to make it in such a glorious occasion, enjoy and treasure those moments to the fullest. You never know if your character may end up getting shafted next... assuming there is another sequel. Take care, and God bless.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Not really, unless you care about watching gravures in VR

Why don't they just grab stuff from x2 like hey skis and repurpose those in x3? I mean, we all know TN is pretty much forwardin all talent to Nioh and other projects like the arcade FF game, but seriously, there has to be one or two poor souls able to do something about it.

hardseppo

Senran Kagura comparison, Helena should have lost that cape in "destructed mode" :(

zlHAYpQ.jpg

x6XeH3G.jpg

AyaneDOA

One question... When you bought senran kagura costume. Where is it? Cause im looking on girl inventory, shop, owner and nothing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD