Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Yeah, the suspense is killing me. I wish we had a clear view of the future of DOAX. Part of me says that VV is a step towards the next big console game or update, but another part of me wouldn't be surprised if F2P with micro-transactions on PC and mobile is the endgame for DOAX.

I'm excited for doaxvv but I hope they'll continue to have console. I think they will though, I'm the same I wish we knew a little bit more of If there are any plans for another version etc. The release of VV is in 2017 so maybe when the next phase happens or when the game comes out and we see more about it and maybe it gets dlc support etc we'll hear more about doax3/doax3u

otnesse

I'm excited for doaxvv but I hope they'll continue to have console. I think they will though, I'm the same I wish we knew a little bit more of If there are any plans for another version etc. The release of VV is in 2017 so maybe when the next phase happens or when the game comes out and we see more about it and maybe it gets dlc support etc we'll hear more about doax3/doax3u
Hey, if they can release Dissida Final Fantasy's arcade onto the PS4 next year, they most certainly can make something similar for VV on the PS4 (and hopefully include all six of those missing girls).

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Hi guys!
I got new specs from this site

Recommended Specs Minimum Specs
OS Windows® 7 / 8.1 / 10 64bit Japanese version
CPU Intel Core i7 4790 or more Intel Core i5 6200 U or more
Intel Core i 3 3220 or more
Memory 4 GB or more
Video Card DirectX 11 or higher
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2 GB) or higher
AMD Radeon R 7 370 (2 GB) or higher
* For higher performance video cards, higher quality settings can be selected. DirectX 11 or higher
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 (2 GB) or higher
Intel HD Graphics 520 or higher
* For higher performance video cards than the above, it is possible to change to a higher quality setting.
Monitor Resolution 1920 × 1080 960 × 540 or more
Hard Disk 20.0 GB or more of free storage space 10.0 GB or more of free storage space
Sound Card Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c or later
Network Broadband internet connection
DMM account required
Peripherals Mouse required
Quality · CG display using high-quality models
· Character display with “Soft Engine 2.0” · CG display using lightweight models
· Character display with “Soft Engine Lite”

Maybe it isn't region locked

Source:https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-pc-screenshots-pc-specs/

Jackie Chan Fan

I hope my PC can handle it. I tried DOA5LR Core Fighters and the game seem to work as long as it is not in full screen and not in 1080p. hahaha

Jadeinchains

Say, anyone knows when will Venus Vaction be released?

This 2017. No specific date though.

Yeah It says on the website 2017 but it's doesn't say the month, It's soon obviously though so that's good. Right now they're on the second phase of they're campaign so maybe when that ends we'll get more information on it's release date?

Also they managed to get 8000 followers on Twitter so they made it to the next milestone! :D

HajinMonSect

Those specs aren't that bad, they're similar to DOA5lr which also stated to require a i7 but my i5 surface pro runs it just fine.

Paige

Why censor her body when every inch of her skin has been uncovered already in DOA5LR? c_063_01.jpg
pic_usc_08.jpg

pic_tsc_09.jpg

pic_psc_07.jpg

I don't really think any of the DOA characters look like they are in uncanny valley. They are still stylized just enough, even with the newer more "realistic" designs, that they don't look odd. You want uncanny valley? Play Bethesda or Bioware games, where they clearly just try to make realistic looking humans without any ounce of artistic flare.
DLNXmWEV4AEqCXm.jpgDLNv_5JVAAABDOy.jpg Facial expressions really need to be improved. These smiles and glassy eyes are particularly unappealing.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
New image they showed. It and another post were talking about how it's a gacha I'm pretty sure? And how the censor on the stream won't be there in the actual game.

DLiSEIVUEAAY--w.jpg:large

Don't worry guys. The model is fully nude but without vagina and nipples, but there is the fog u.u

:oops::oops::oops:
Me when I saw uncensored Kasumi summed up in a Lili gif:
hb92zh6.jpg

I love this GIF. Is this Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't worry guys. The model is fully nude but without vagina and nipples, but there is the fog u.u

I love this GIF. Is this Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4?
Oh no it's Lili entering Pandora mode in Street Fighter X tekken, she has the best transformation in the game hands down XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD