Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kyo

One question... When you bought senran kagura costume. Where is it? Cause im looking on girl inventory, shop, owner and nothing.
Did you install it? because it'll automatically show up in the girls' item inventory by default.

AyaneDOA

Did you install it? because it'll automatically show up in the girls' item inventory by default.

Yeap, i installed it 3 times and now i got it. It was a bug, i restarted the console and i have the costume now.

P.D: Nice pic!

Jadeinchains

I've been watching your videos @hardseppo on the new outfits and I have to say they're actually pretty nice, It's good to see that they're starting paid dlc. I hope it works out for them and they continue to support the game. I'm interested in seeing the bikinis since they'll be completely new outfits.

RetroMe91

I've been watching your videos @hardseppo on the new outfits and I have to say they're actually pretty nice, It's good to see that they're starting paid dlc. I hope it works out for them and they continue to support the game. I'm interested in seeing the bikinis since they'll be completely new outfits.
I hope so too. I might go ahead and buy them later because I like them, but I can't decide. They clip a ton... I do want the SK swimsuit dlc that they are making when that come out. They look really good just based off of the two they have shown.

hardseppo

Sorry, a bit off-topic - but anyone here playing Yakuza 0? Love it, got my Platinum-Hostesses all lined up ;)

qtKThfs.jpg

Kyo

Have they put the catalog up up for the ribbons? I am curious about what the other colors will be.
I believe it will be updated in a week a or 2 because the SK collaboration 1 was released a week ago and next week will be the release of collaboration 2 which is the swimsuits of the characters worn in Estival Versus.

RetroMe91

I believe it will be updated in a week a or 2 because the SK collaboration 1 was released a week ago and next week will be the release of collaboration 2 which is the swimsuits of the characters worn in Estival Versus.
The SK collabs are paid dlc, they shouldn't interrupt the 2 week cycles that go along with the free owner shop dlc. The ribbons should be this week, then 2 weeks after that should be the final swimsuit, which who knows what that will even be....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Damn, the SK suits are even hotter in X3! ♡.♡
IMG_20170131_232121.jpg

Saw this on twitter, that subtle underboob makes me real hungry....

They could've at least removed the skull hairpin, it clips right out in the open. XD

Jadeinchains

It actually looks pretty okay, So this is set 21? And after this we have one more free set which we haven't seen yet. I skipped out on the previous one but I might get one of these etc. I'm hoping they continue the paid dlc though, Hopefully that opens it up for new original bikinis etc or doax2 ones instead of copy paste from doa5. I guess we'll have to see if the paid dlc sells well or not since If it sells well I'm sure they'll continue it.

Yuffie

@KasumiLover69 @RetroMe91
Yes, these have heels :).
Also I believe the ribbon is based off Mummy. It looks very identical.
Typical TN.
If paid dlc continues, they need to allow the ability to change the color of it.
For example, if they release Christie's Azurite, allow the girls to change it into one of nine colors.

EDIT Dlc is out soon.
900k, disliked set.
Pictures by Ad-vice
http://imgur.com/a/xt8b4
@UpSideDownGRUNT what you think?

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD