Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

LarsMasters

Is there anyway how to log into DMM GAME PLAYER? I already log in, but it told me for the next step before I get in.

Anyway, isn’t it said no need VPN to play this game? Some already try it w/out VPN

UpSideDownGRUNT

Is the DMM game player taking ages to load/not stopping loading for anyone else? I'm guessing it's maybe just that it's overcrowded at the moment. Also who else so far has got the game? I've been getting swimsuits for Misaki more than anyone so far although I've gotten some for Honoka too.
DMM doesn't even load for me, it just loads indefinitely...

Craptop most likely can't play it anyway bleh

Jadeinchains

My first gameplay

I chose Honoka as my girl and I have Misaki as my partner. :) I've been working on leveling them up although I've been focusing mostly on Misaki and leveling up her swimsuits. I'm enjoying it so far! :D Also it's good cause even though it's mostly in Japanese I'm already getting accustomed to the game and the menus and what everything does.

I've also managed to be quite lucky with the gacha so far, I have Misaki wearing Honoka's black skull dress with a black bangle and black rimmed glasses, She looks really cute in it.

belts

There is gacha you don't have to spend real money on, or are you guys already buying them micro transactions? XD

Anyway, good to hear the game is up and running for a lot of you. I'll have to check it out for myself later.

Xerampelinae

Anyone want to do a quick tutorial on what to click to do things in the game? (Like a jpg with text and arrows even?) I might see if my laptop can handle it on the lower settings. It stuttered like crazy when I tried to play DOA5 on it...

Also, what to click on on the DMM site? I realized I don't even have that downloaded.

Jadeinchains

There is gacha you don't have to spend real money on, or are you guys already buying them micro transactions? XD

Anyway, good to hear the game is up and running for a lot of you. I'll have to check it out for myself later.

No lol there is gacha. :p And I've found that the game is actually very generous with not only the hearts ( You need 500 to buy a gacha but you get 150 etc at a time really quickly ) but also generous with the tickets for gacha too.

Anyone want to do a quick tutorial on what to click to do things in the game? (Like a jpg with text and arrows even?) I might see if my laptop can handle it on the lower settings. It stuttered like crazy when I tried to play DOA5 on it...

Also, what to click on on the DMM site? I realized I don't even have that downloaded.

Yeah you should check it out, Even if your laptop can't handle the higher graphic setting it might be able to with the lower settings which still look really nice. I'm not great at tutorials but if you go to this site ( https://doax-venusvacation.jp/ ) and click on the big circle saying "click" you should then be able to download the DMM player and then take it from there.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
They couldn't add Rachel, Tina, Christie or Lisa... they add the most painfully generic bitch you could possibly ask for and it's a web-browser game!??

DOAX3 is the biggest fuck up of all time that could have been the best game in the series. I own it, I've played it. Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 is the superior game.

Jadeinchains

So how do you regain FP? I seem to be unable to play any more already.

From what I understand there's waterbottles that you can get and you can use them to refill your FP.

Guys, it seems that we can send friends requests with the ID. This is mine:835868695
If you want add me

Someone knows what does mean this error?
https://sta.sh/0os1s8snga4

Sure I'll try to add you just now. :)

And I hope that "semi tutorial" helped a bit.

belts

They couldn't add Rachel, Tina, Christie or Lisa... they add the most painfully generic bitch you could possibly ask for and it's a web-browser game!??

DOAX3 is the biggest fuck up of all time that could have been the best game in the series. I own it, I've played it. Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 is the superior game.
It's not a browser game. It installs to your hard drive and plays from a launcher, similar to Steam games. It actually looks better than DOAX3 if you have a good PC.

It's free, so I'm trying it out (installing now). That said, I hope this isn't the end-all-be-all of DOAX. It'd be nice for them to go back to focusing on actual gameplay, since Venus Vacation boils down to a dress-up and photo shoot simulator.

otnesse

It's not a browser game. It installs to your hard drive and plays from a launcher, similar to Steam games. It actually looks better than DOAX3 if you have a good PC.

It's free, so I'm trying it out (installing now). That said, I hope this isn't the end-all-be-all of DOAX. It'd be nice for them to go back to focusing on actual gameplay, since Venus Vacation boils down to a dress-up and photo shoot simulator.

Maybe, but I definitely hope they actually add Tina, Lisa, Christie, Mila, Rachel, and Leifang to the game. It was stupid to remove them.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Lmao! XD I did that too cause I wanted to know what the button did. :p I'll resend.

Edit: Okay I think that's it done! :D
I got you as a Guest User XD
Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.15 - 21.28.37.19.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD