Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Rank A matches are too much for me at the moment. They're too strong. haha

Somebody compiled the SSR shower scenes.

I was expecting Nyotengu's will be the same with Ayane and Hitomi. I can confirm that Kasumi has 2 SSR shower scenes.

If Kasumi has two different SSR shower scenes, could it be that all the girls have different SSR scenes, of all three known varieties?

BTW, think someone can translate what the girls are saying when they step out of the shower in their SSR outfits?

Jadeinchains

That's a shame @FullPower88

Also that Kokoro gacha for her Birthday has came out, I won't have enough hearts to get one since it's 5000 but If anyone does get it or got the Nyo one that came out what happens? Do you get a birthday cake If you don't get the SSR suit and then does the cake get you what looks like the special Birthday episode?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I received Ayane's favorite food as an item to be given as a present for giving Ayane 100 presents: Marron Glaces. The icon actually has 3 hearts in the bottom-left corner.

Adding its effects to my list: It also gave me a gem and 500 Vpoints.
+500xp (She leveled in the process so no idea what the starting xp was)

Apple
Ayane (Indifferent): +20xp
Nyotengu (Likes): +20xp

Donut
Ayane (Dislikes): +20xp
Nyotengu (Indifferent): +20xp

French Fries
Ayane (Indifferent): +5xp
Nyotengu (Likes): +5xp

Grape
Ayane (Likes): +5xp
Nyotengu (Indifferent): +5xp

Favorite Food
Ayane (Marron Glaces): +500xp, +500 V-points

Melon
Ayane: +20xp

Peaches
Ayane (Indifferent): +5xp
Nyotengu (Dislikes): +5xp

Pineapple

Sushi
Ayane: +20xp

Tea Set
Ayane: +125xp

Watermelon

hardseppo

Shit of luck, another 5000 and 0 SSR :(
Welcome to the (almost) no SSR club, and my gals are lvl. 33 (Nyo with an Rx5 lvl. 50) and lvl. 30 (Ayane with an SSR lvl. 32) and the A and S matches really are hard. I wish I would get an SSR for a 3rd girl or at least one for my main character Nyo. But the RNG is just like DoAX3 which actually really isn't RNG, more like manipulated-RNG...

I will stop playing until the next 5.000 Diamonds come around. With over 2.400 hours in DoAX3 there is little new to see here and the SSR suits are very tame anyway.

PS: and it's bad balancing on TN/DMM's side - if things were cheaper (SSR ticket), I definitely would buy... at least one - that kind of fool I am! :)

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

If Kasumi has two different SSR shower scenes, could it be that all the girls have different SSR scenes, of all three known varieties?

I have seen 2 SSR variations for Misaki as well. The 1st one is the same with Kokoro where she comes close to the wall. The 2nd one is she's shown in between 2 open doors and it's very rare also. I haven't seen much of that in YouTube.

So, what's a good free VPN, you guys recommend? And whats the site to get the game? (Misaki has won me over to VV)

I use this => https://www.softether.org/5-download

But I think you might not need a VPN anymore. Using VPN causes my connection to the game very slow too. At least from experience.

There's a guide here how to register, download and play.
https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-guide/

I received Ayane's favorite food as an item to be given as a present for giving Ayane 100 presents: Marron Glaces. The icon actually has 3 hearts in the bottom-left corner.

Adding its effects to my list: It also gave me a gem and 500 Vpoints.
+500xp (She leveled in the process so no idea what the starting xp was)

I'd like to contribute as well. :D

Is there a wiki we could use?

gatto tom

Standard Donor
WOW! SR TICKET!!
Desktop Screenshot 2017.12.01 - 18.35.31.34.png

Jadeinchains

Yeah I've gotten a couple of the SR ticket ones, And OMG! :eek: 255 silver trophies! That's a lot lol, I have pretty much bought everything from this event I want to buy so I've got quite a few silver but not as much as that, I wonder If when the next event starts If we'll use the trophies as a way to get those items as well? And If we do If we will get to keep the trophies that we have already?

Also I saw that you got to S rank @Xerampelinae so congrats! :D

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
255 silver trophies!

Yeah, I didn't realize until recently you can still get trophies from replaying event matches. Since I haven't gotten any SSRs I can't complete most B rank matches so i just farm event matches and osusume matches to get what little Vpoints and trophies I can.

hardseppo

Yeah I've gotten a couple of the SR ticket ones, And OMG! :eek: 255 silver trophies! That's a lot lol, I have pretty much bought everything from this event I want to buy so I've got quite a few silver but not as much as that, I wonder If when the next event starts If we'll use the trophies as a way to get those items as well? And If we do If we will get to keep the trophies that we have already?
Is that the event you can only play when you have 3 girls?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I don't think any event is required to have 3 girls to play. It's the green tab on the far right of the four tabs for volleyball.

hardseppo

I don't think any event is required to have 3 girls to play. It's the green tab on the far right of the four tabs for volleyball.
Thx. Then in this case I obviously maxed out everything I am able to so far. With luck I beat A, but S no way ;)

PS: But the Pyjama events do need 3 girls or?

Jadeinchains

@hardseppo no the pajama event doesn't need 3 girls, Have you not done any of the trophy missions?

Also speaking of that event it actually ends tonight or tomorrow so we should maybe be seeing the next event soon.

otnesse

Since it's ended, think anyone can post the videos for the pajamas event so we at least know what that entailed? Also, what's the next event?

otnesse

I was unable to get the last event so I'll just watch this.
Think someone can give a translation for what they're saying? I know that Misaki talks with the player, she then talks with Honoka about something that's presumably related to the pajama party, she is inside talking with Marie Rose about something, and then she talks with Nyotengu and Hitomi while the party's underway, then she talks with Ayane and Kokoro, then with Helena and Momiji, then Honoka and Marie Rose are asleep while Misaki is near the pool at night talking with Kasumi. That's it.

EDIT: BTW, what IS the next event episode, anyway?

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD