Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

@hardseppo no the pajama event doesn't need 3 girls, Have you not done any of the trophy missions?

Also speaking of that event it actually ends tonight or tomorrow so we should maybe be seeing the next event soon.
Ah okay, thx. I do have all six of them, just checked. So I'm just missing out on the training so far - comes time, comes SSR I guess (or hope)...

Jadeinchains

The new event has started, It isn't a Christmas event like I thought it would have been, From what I understand it's a rival thing for Honoka where you can get a SSR swimsuit for her and a golden volleyball from doing a tournament?

gatto tom

Standard Donor
What is this button?
Desktop Screenshot 2017.12.04 - 15.20.53.90.png

Jadeinchains

Yeah i want to know too.. the game goes really slow -.-
There isn't any volleyball event match to do

If there isn't one you have to click on the little party popper thing to start the event, Have you done that? Also you get a golden volleyball at the start and when you go to the volley ball matches you can see how many golden ones you have and it seems you can use them to go max? So they might be an item that you can use to go max at the start of a match? I haven't used one yet but that might be what you use them for..

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I got the volleyball... i clicked on the party and Honoka started to talking. On the volleyball Island i can see the Event Pop-Up but if i click on it i don't see any matches
Desktop Screenshot 2017.12.04 - 15.44.27.49.png

It seems that i need to talk to Nyotengu.. but how to do this?

Jadeinchains

You need to click on the green menu, Then there should be another thing in that menu to click and you'll get the matches.

hardseppo

Figured it out: set your clock to Japan time. Then it works, it seems to be matches against other players. There you also see a golden-volleyball icon, I used it in my second game, the ball is now golden during the match.

But those matches are hard for me, man...

Jadeinchains

...hmm that's weird that that's what's showing, Did you do the Japanese time thing like Hardseppo said? And yeah it's cool that your actually fighting against the other players.

hardseppo

That's how it looks for me after using my golden Volleyball.

PS: just bought another 10x and only got one SR suit (for Hitomi). Still no 3rd girl for me, no training :(
5ug8zQp.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD