Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Congrats @hardseppo cool to see you got a SSR, I'll go check out the Christmas event now!

edit: omg lol I love it, the music is now remixed to be Christmas-y. Also did anyone ever get the second event episode for this one?

Last edited:

hardseppo

Congrats @hardseppo cool to see you got a SSR, I'll go check out the Christmas event now!

edit: omg lol I love it, the music is now remixed to be Christmas-y. Also did anyone ever get the second event episode for this one?

Thx a lot it, I am happy that I am finally worth of use to my DoAXVV-friends :)

Besides, it was really hard without a proper team. But what is this event you speak of, how can I access it?

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Thx a lot it, I am happy that I am finally worth of use to my DoAXVV-friends :)

Besides, it was really hard without a proper team. But what is this event you speak of, how can I access it?

Oh I might that event with Honoka getting that new SSR outfit where you had to fight against other players, I never managed to get the second episode.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Reading all this is kinda making me glad my laptop won't play this game... Sounds like a nightmarish grindfest way worse than X3 which was already frustrating with its anti-player RNG

hardseppo

The red tickets can be used for the new Honoka/Misaki gatcha.

Update: spent 3 Red Tickets, 8 regular Tickets + 15.000 and of course - no SSR.

Update II: another 4 tickets and 5.000 on the new gatcha - still no SSR :(

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I haven't been able to get any of the SSR tickets so far and I have used my red tickets too, I did actually finally get Misaki's school uniform though which is cool since I've been trying to get that one for ages now!

hardseppo

I have two of them as well, if you have 8 you can exchange them into an SSR via the shop.

Eight... ts

Update: at 10 million I got a third one, only 5 more to go... hahahahaha.... this game

Last edited:

FullPower88

DRLu_T6WAAcppUp.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :momiji:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD