Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

FullPower88

DSi25okX0AAjZSB.jpg

hardseppo

ok, thanks but it really expensive to buy diamond

to sum it up 1 yen = 1 diamond
I wondered myself a few days ago. There's a "Gift" in the store until Jan. 10th that contains 20.000 Hearts as well as other things, but it goes for 10.000 DMM points, which is 10.000 Yen - 76 Euros... no thx ;)

gtFa7Wq.jpg

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yes i mean those

Yes, you purchase them in the Shop. It's in the Event Shop. It would be the fourth tab (You have to click the arrow to the right to show it as it only shows 3 tabs at a time).

1KM7ke.jpg

===================

With that said... my guaranteed SSR gave me a Marie Rose SSR :mad:

Last edited:

hardseppo

So I'm curious, what are your owner-levels and SSR count?

I am level 25 and have 3 SSR's and 6 SSR-ticket-parts.

Jadeinchains

I'm level 24 and I have 6 SSR's and 1 SSR ticket part, I managed to get 8 and used it but I just got a second one of Honoka's SSR.

belts

So I'm taking a break from DOA as a whole, besides maybe booting up X3 once in a great while. I was hopeful for DOAX: Sense, but since it has apparently been out in Japan for a while and we've heard next to nothing about it, that leads me to believe it's very lacking in content and not worth anyone's time posting about it online. TN themselves haven't said anything since it was announced, when they said they were going to bring all the Sense games to PSVR. I'm going to assume that's not gonna happen at this point.

Venus Vacation just isn't doing it for me. With my new job and hobbies I have on the side, I don't have the time to grind out items that I already own most of in DOAX3. And spending either hundreds of hours or dollars just to get a couple unique swimsuits isn't worth it to me.

On top of all this, TN has announced they will be taking a break from the main DOA series.

With all that said, I will remain hopeful for the future of DOA as a whole. Maybe the reason they are "taking a break" and giving us rehashed DOAX3 content is because they are working on much better, newer DOA games in the background. But until then, I'll be busy with other games, work, hobbies, etc. Hopefully I'll be met with a nice surprise from TN in the not too far off future.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD