Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

I haven't played this game in quite a while... actually kinda bummed that I missed out on the New Year event since I liked the kimonos. I'm pretty disappointed that, while we're getting a new character, it's not one of the missing girls and rather a guest character. Seems like a slap in the face a little bit. I mean, I'll still check it out maybe since I am a whore for this series.

Also, I still have that issue from way back where I can't see the girls in the gravures in any of the bathing suits that I chose. I know that uninstallling the game and reinstalling seems to fix it for people, but I do NOT know how to do that and can't figure out where to do it in DMM since I don't read a word of Japanese. Anyone got screencaps on how to do it?

Yeah, Personally even If it's a guest character I'm still excited for it, Not to mention it opens up the doors for the missing girls to return. But yeah...If it was between a missing girl returning or getting a guest character I'd definitely want the missing girl back. And If it was between a guest character or a completely new doa character I'd want the completely new character over the guest character.

But anyway ( atleast here ) It's now Monday so this week we will be seeing whoever this new character is so I hope she's cool.

And okay so for the uninstall thing, The official website for XVV says that you uninstall the game from the DMM game launcher so first of all you'd have to go there. the website says that you should be able to execute "Uninstall DOAXVV" then once that's done apparently you can just start the game again and I guess it will reinstall itself.

Edit: Okay I'm checking out the DMM player and...I wish I could turn it English lol, Okay so I don't know for sure so don't take my word for it but when you hover over a game the three icons appear, when I clicked on the blue one It gave info on DOAXVV and also an option with a trash can icon...the only thing is..is that uninstall or like...garbage the game or something cause I have no idea.

Is there anyone that knows Japanese that would know how to uninstall from DMM player?

Edit again: Okay lol, what I did was I typed into google translate "uninstall" and translated it to Japanese and the characters matched up with the characters on the trashcan icon on the DMM player so I'm pretty sure that's what you have to do.

Last edited:

belts

1515979076-ddd.jpg
For real though, what the heck is she doing? It looks like she got her head stuck in the sand, or like someone knocked her out and she landed in the "face down, ass up" position...

KwonJigglypuff

For real though, what the heck is she doing? It looks like she got her head stuck in the sand, or like someone knocked her out and she landed in the "face down, ass up" position...

Seems like she's a castaway... but yeah the pose isn't very dramatic. I really want to know if she's a new character to the DOA serie or a guest from an anime/manga. Only character who is known for liking "yokiimo"/sweet baked potatoes is Shizuka from Doreaemon.. but she's like 10 years old!

1443683636-60b7771be2664728e3c51af2921ef5c0.png

Jadeinchains

Seems like she's a castaway... but yeah the pose isn't very dramatic. I really want to know if she's a new character to the DOA serie or a guest from an anime/manga. Only character who is known for liking "yokiimo"/sweet baked potatoes is Shizuka from Doreaemon.. but she's like 10 years old!

1443683636-60b7771be2664728e3c51af2921ef5c0.png

Yeah lol I doubt somehow that someone who'd "collapsed" would fall in that position. :p But whatever. And yeah I'd prefer if she's actually a DOA character whether she's completely new or a returning girl rather than a guest character. I hope they reveal her soon.

odahviing

Last event is more reasonable - 15M in two weeks for 6 episodes.
I reached 50M already, but still think it is ridiculous to lock episodes in this way. The episode isn't something special.

HHH816

new character? looks like another loli to to pair with marie

her eye different color like yuna FFX, coincidence?

Jadeinchains

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201801/16149862.html
This weeks Famitsu has a preview on the new DOAXVV character named Luna
mp9UiaA
N9XdRW6.jpg
new character? looks like another loli to to pair with marie

her eye different color like yuna FFX, coincidence?

Oh cool, I like the look of her so fear, I really hope we eventually start seeing the old girls but seeing completely new characters is really cool too.

And yeah she has heterochromia ( so lol ) which is interesting.

I'm also happy to see she's an actual new character to the DOA series rather then being a guest character.

Jadeinchains

Y'all notice the background? Looks like the jungle no? That location was cut from X3

Oh yeah actually I hadn't thought of that, that location is new so that's cool too.
It would be so great If they brought all this over to a DOAX3U or something but I'm okay with it being XVV for now now that I can play it. I hope it isn't to hard or difficult to get this new girl.

Wonder where she is from (South-East Asia). I also wonder what type of girl niche she's supposed to represent. Her looks seems interesting.

I was thinking before we fully saw her that her swimsuit gave off a Bavarian dress vibe and now that she's been fully revealed I'm thinking she's German or something. But yeah I wonder what she'll be like. Her appearance though I'm finding cool so far.

otnesse

Wonder where she is from (South-East Asia?). I also wonder what type of girl niche she's supposed to represent. Her looks seems interesting.

I would assume she's Western due to her name ("Luna" isn't exactly a common name in Asian countries, whether South-East or Far-East).

Oh yeah actually I hadn't thought of that, that location is new so that's cool too.
It would be so great If they brought all this over to a DOAX3U or something but I'm okay with it being XVV for now now that I can play it. I hope it isn't to hard or difficult to get this new girl.

I was thinking before we fully saw her that her swimsuit gave off a Bavarian dress vibe and now that she's been fully revealed I'm thinking she's German or something. But yeah I wonder what she'll be like. Her appearance though I'm finding cool so far.

Based on her name, I'd definitely assume she's more likely to be European at the very least (Luna is a name of Italian/Spanish origin, after all).

As far as your request, if they can release a definitive edition of Hyrule Warriors for the Switch largely because of Breath of the Wild, they most certainly can do a DOAX3U, and since it's not a main-line fighting game, they don't have to worry about ending their break from the franchise anyway.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD