Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

man I'm at the office right now, but very excited... how high are the chances, everyone will get Luna for free?

0.14%?

If only lol, That's me playing now, I won't say much but the jungle is really nice. I've seen her gacha..It's a 5000heart one! So I'm happy there's also this new event to get a bunch of hearts cause I'm now going to be saving up for that 5000heart gacha for her, I just hope I'm able to get her, Good luck to all of you too!

Edit: ...Umm I'm confused, The gacha is 5000 and I have 5200 but everytime I click on it it takes me to the place to buy hearts with real money...please tell me this isn't something like where you can only get it with real money...

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Looks like it's paid V-Stone for drawing Luna.
from japanese tweet it's a confirm paid using real money. What a downer
wow, that I didn't see coming... lame

YRqK3.gif

TN...I feel attacked lol.

I really hope that this is some kind of exclusive for a day or two and then it becomes available to everyone rather than always exclusive. I get that they obviously want to make money from people trying to get her but come on. Couldn't they have just made it open to everyone and people would have still payed real money?

Anyway everything else about the update is great, The new event is easy and you get a lot of hearts quick and the accessories are nice with the new gym outfits and the jungle looks great. I couldn't see what her nationality is though on the little character page so I still don't know lol, They haven't updated the official website either yet.

Jadeinchains

YouTube video is higher quality than the game, it seems.

Thanks for posting this, it plays at the start of the game but my laptop isn't great so it was laggy.

Also I now have about 10,000 hearts but don't know what to spend them on? I could spend them on the regular gacha and I'd be worried that after I'd done that tomorrow or something the Luna gacha will become available to everyone and I'd have no hearts...

Jadeinchains

By the way, Remember how when you first started the game you got to pick your girl and your partner at the start? Does anyone know If you can do that to get Luna? Also I'm pretty sure when you were doing that was when you got to see the girls nationality's, so If someone does that they should be able to see what her nationality is.

Seriously though I hope this paid gacha thing is just an early access type thing because It should be open to everyone. Plus even paying real money for the gacha only gives you what...? Like a 1% chance to actually get her? If It's a paid gacha it should be more like 50% at minimum.

Also I wish we were getting a DOA festival this year lol, I really like Venus Vacation but It would give me hope that we could see a reveal for DOAX3U or something, Or at this point maybe even just a completely new game like DOAX4. If/when they do ever make a new console DOAX game though they need to stay away from tickets, They should have done what was already proven to work, Paid PSN dlc.

you want a new character? £5. A new outfit? £1.50. The whole set? £20. It was proven to work from what DOA5 did but sadly Instead they decided to do the one bikini is free and one is paid tickets thing which everyone hated and then they changed it to just both bikinis being free which was nice but meant that they weren't making any money which wasn't good. Then at the end they released the two Senran Kagura dlc's which were good as normal PSN paid dlc but sadly they either didn't sell well enough or it was just too late and the support ended. So for the next game I think they should just do Paid PSN dlc from the start since It works.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Jadeinchains, you were right, her bikini top does indeed look very German/Bavarian, but the rest looks more Native American with the beads and feathers, lol.

It's a very strange design...

Jackie Chan Fan

Thanks for posting this, it plays at the start of the game but my laptop isn't great so it was laggy.

Also I now have about 10,000 hearts but don't know what to spend them on? I could spend them on the regular gacha and I'd be worried that after I'd done that tomorrow or something the Luna gacha will become available to everyone and I'd have no hearts...

No problem. The video kinda lagged in the game too.

I suggest keep those hearts for now as there is no "promo" gacha now. You know, when they increase the percentage of getting SSR. :D

Wow, comments deactivated... I wonder why.

Even the older DOAXVV videos have comments deactivated. I guess KT and TN know what to expect from fans and viewers. hahaha

odahviing

This is surely a lame move for KT. I mean, even fan-based games like Fate/Grand Order don't discriminate players in this way.
Sure, FGO has getcha that is available only for paid stones, but that's SSR-guaranteed.

What KT gives, is a more expansive getcha (40 draws even after 70% discount, vs 46 draws in FGO) with lower character-specific SSR dropping rate (0.43% vs 0.50%). And KT takes this ridiculous getcha to a new level by giving a shXt to players who save free stones for months.

Shame on you, KT.

Jadeinchains

@Jadeinchains, you were right, her bikini top does indeed look very German/Bavarian, but the rest looks more Native American with the beads and feathers, lol.

It's a very strange design...

Yay! :D See I told you lol that I got Bavarian vibes from her because of her bikini, But yeah there is native American style feathers on her outfit as well so I feel like they might be there as a style fashion thing with them and the beads etc. I actually like the design of it though.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yay! :D See I told you lol that I got Bavarian vibes from her because of her bikini, But yeah there is native American style feathers on her outfit as well so I feel like they might be there as a style fashion thing with them and the beads etc. I actually like the design of it though.

By the way, wasn't she supposed to have heterochromia? Didn't see any of that in the video.

Jadeinchains

By the way, wasn't she supposed to have heterochromia? Didn't see any of that in the video.

Yeah, That was actually because we only had a low resolution image of her at the time so It looked as If she had heterochromia in the image, However when the clear images came out showing her we saw that she actually doesn't and that her eyes are blue.

Jadeinchains

I managed to partner with someone who has Luna, I took a screenshot -
x2AvQid.png
I'm now jealous of this person for having her. Sorry it's in the lower graphic setting and not the highest.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD