Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

I managed to partner with someone who has Luna, I took a screenshot -
x2AvQid.png
I'm now jealous of this person for having her. Sorry it's in the lower graphic setting and not the highest.
Think you can contact this person and ask what her nationality is?

Jadeinchains

Cool apparently the item you get if you log in 7 days in a row now that Luna is in is the "time stop" so that you can stop during gravures I guess. Also apparently her two suits are called "Folk Lore" and "Kuma". Also you can't select Luna as your partner at the start of the game it also says on the official website.

Think you can contact this person and ask what her nationality is?

Lol I doubt It somehow, It seems like absolutely no one knows the answer to that question.

KwonJigglypuff

It seems that none of the girls have a stated nationality in their bio on the DOAXVV official website (or was it removed?). Probably to make sure players are attracted to them whatever their birthplace is or to create a vague diversity in the roster. So I guess we won't know before DOA6.

Males can easily see her a Polish, Native American, South American. That's magic.

Last edited:

Yuffie

She sounds so monotone. Lame. Or maybe that used to hearing that tone in a DOA game?

Although her voice reminds me of Yuki Nagato (from the anime, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya).

Jadeinchains

It seems that none of the girls have a stated nationality in their bio on the DOAXVV official website (or was it removed?). Probably to make sure players are attracted to them whatever their birthplace is or to create a vague diversity in the roster. So I guess we won't know before DOA6.

Males can easily see her a Polish, Native American, South American. That's magic.

The girls didn't have they're nationality's listed on the website but they did have them listed at a menu when you first start the game. However Luna apparently can't be picked as your partner at the start so we won't be able to tell from there either. So It might be a while before we know where she is from. Also I actually like her voice and how It's quite serious etc.

And @Jackie Chan Fan lol I wish I could play the game in the highest settings like that and that it went that fast.

Xerampelinae

Paid? Wow, that sucks. So she is essentially going to be like 50 bucks if you want to even get a chance to get her?

What was her SSR @Jadeinchains ? Power, Tech or Stamina?

EDIT: Also, that voice... ugh. I think what's the worst about it is that her motions and her voice do NOT go together. She sounds like an evil anime girl (bonus), but she's acting all loli/moe/idol, so it's just like.... huh??? But, I have my game on mute so I guess it's not really an issue for me. I can't stand the music, so I had to mute it or I would have killed someone.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Paid? Wow, that sucks. So she is essentially going to be like 50 bucks if you want to even get a chance to get her?

What was her SSR jade? Power, Tech or Stamina?

Yeah It sucks that it costs money just for the chance to get her. Oh and her SSR is the one called FolkLore...umm I'm not sure, It seems to be a STM based on that having the highest stat on it's image but it shows TEC,POW and STM on the gacha image? ( Which a lot of SSR seem to be ) She also has a SR from the looks of things and that's called Kuma but I don't know what it is in terms of a stat.

Also they updated the official site, First of all heres the pics of her chibi they posted -
luna01.png

luna02.png

luna03.png

luna04.png

They also added her to the character section with a bio etc with this chibi, the rest is just what we already know though.
mini_c10.png

This is the pic they included with her -
c10_2.jpg

She has a little story section with her bio but it's in Japanese so I can't read it.

Xerampelinae

Okay, so it's actually pretty cute how she's on that daily giveaway screen just pointing at the stuff you should be reading.

EDIT: And she's Stamina. It has the yellow background in the update info when you scroll through it.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
@Xerampelinae It's Stamina

It seems that the Scout of Luna ends on 1st of February while the event ends on the 8th. Will we get a chance to scout her for free with our Heart Gems?

Last edited:

LarsMasters

She sounds so monotone. Lame. Or maybe that used to hearing that tone in a DOA game?

Although her voice reminds me of Yuki Nagato (from the anime, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya).

Now that you mention it, there are more emotionless anime girls than Nagato & Luna, like Vanilla (Galaxy Angel), Lambda (BlazBlue), Vatista (Under Night In-Birth), .etc

UpSideDownGRUNT

Luna is a Kuudere, its an anime trope of cold emotionless girls with monotone expression.

Yes, that's a thung so this isn't bad acting its 100% entirely on purpose and yet another anime waifu trope to cash in on. Especially with Kanna Kamui being so popular(the cute kuudere loli in Kobayashi Dragon Maid) which could also explain the ethnic embroidery and feathers

Xerampelinae

What is up with all the new SR suits being locked? I see that you can lock suits now, but I want to unlock the ones I've gotten so I can sell them for tokens.

hardseppo

man what an idiot I am ... hahahaha - thx ;)

But the overtanning over another suit as well? I cannot believe I didn't see that.... hahahahaha

Xerampelinae

I'm paying for my early SSR success... I had a ton of water bottles so I was going through the last of the mermaid event and now pretty much all of this one, plus picking up S Rank matches from the other stuff I didn't do, so I got a lot of hearts... and nothing. Just some SR suits that I had already, and now are locked and I can't sell for tokens because I can't figure out how to unlock them. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD