Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

I'm paying for my early SSR success... I had a ton of water bottles so I was going through the last of the mermaid event and now pretty much all of this one, plus picking up S Rank matches from the other stuff I didn't do, so I got a lot of hearts... and nothing. Just some SR suits that I had already, and now are locked and I can't sell for tokens because I can't figure out how to unlock them. :(

The lock for SR suits seems strange, I saw it earlier when I was playing but I didn't know what it was actually for? I'm going to go on and see If mine are locked too and If they are how to unlock them. Also speaking of tokens has anyone spent or gotten many of them? Getting 1000 points worth to get a girl seems super hard so I doubt anyone has done that but has anyone done anything like bought any hairstyles?

Also Is it possible at all to get a SSR from SR ticket?

hardseppo

The SR-suits can be unlocked with the new icon on the upper right on that screen. I did that and sold all 6 SR's I got from todays drawn 3x5.000 gacha's (no SSR of course....hahahaha).

And I am very low on FP-bottles as well. Had 90 bottles 2 events past and now I only have 18 remaining :(

Jadeinchains

Oh you yous have been selling the SRs!? I've been so unsure If I should, I guess you really only need one of each so that the girl can have it but I've still been unsure so I have like 5 of the same SR outfit and stuff lol. Maybe I should sell them to get the girls hairstyles, I'm still wondering what Misaki's alternate one is, It looks like it's the same hairstyle but instead of her yellow scrunchie she has something else holding her hair in a sidetail.

And thanks for telling how to unlock them hardseppo.

Ooobe

Uhm, just thought I'd mention that if you have a bunch of SR suits, don't sell them unless you've already combined them to unlock the passive skill you get from them for their character (like +/-5% instead of +/-2% that you get from level based skills).
If you've unlocked the skill, then sell away I guess

Xerampelinae

SR suits, even unlocked, are still really underpowered compared to a leveled up SSR suit, though. Leveling the SR suits is great if it's for the two default characters you first unlock, but once you have SSR suits, they become kinda useless for anything other than fashion.

Ooobe

I was talking about combining the suits (flaming volleyball) to harvest their passive skill for the girl to equip on her accessories, not levelling the suits.
Yes, they are mostly useless once you have the skill they unlock for your character. So if you've combined 5 already, like I said, sell away :)

otnesse

Here is the second episode. It starts at 12:56

BTW, think you can contact Welcome to the videogames world on YouTube and see if (s)he can post all the event episodes for Mermaid's Favor?

EDIT: Also, someone alluded earlier to a Google program that can translate text on images. Can you direct me to this program? I'm thinking of using it for the various episodes dialogue.

otnesse

Okay. Downloaded the Google Translate app.

BTW, can someone post the first episode for the earlier Mermaid event?

Jadeinchains

By the way...What on Earth is that green drink lol? They added it in with Luna, I understand adding the sweet potato but I still don't know what the green drink is, At first I thought It was a green book lol but they realized It looked like Christie's tomato juice but green. Is it kale or something?

LarsMasters

If you guys look into Luna’s accessories & main swimsuit looks, she could be some sort of Native Mexican American. Her main bikini patterns might tell us something on where she is from.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Just got Momiji's SSR! Yay!

Congrats! Was that spending 5000hearts on the regular gacha? Cause I have lots of hearts but I'm really unsure If I should wait to see If Luna gets made open to everyone anytime soon right now or If I should just do the regular one instead.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD