Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Leifasumi

58768b8667c4b6048517c4ceaf13l9l5.JPG

Nyotengu costume and hairstyle…

it's from the Taiwanese article with Shimbori's newest PR blunder XD

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/173857.html

This bitch just came and stole Leifang's old hairstyle as if it was nothing? Hate her already.

Strangerinmytub

Regarding the topic of future costume DLCs, it would be awesome if they could make it so we could buy individual costumes for each character rather than having to buy an entire DLC pack to use a handful of costumes. I know MOBAs like League use this kind of skin system but are there any fighting games out there that do this?

juliusxcix

Regarding the topic of future costume DLCs, it would be awesome if they could make it so we could buy individual costumes for each character rather than having to buy an entire DLC pack to use a handful of costumes. I know MOBAs like League use this kind of skin system but are there any fighting games out there that do this?
it was like this in doa5/u/lr. individual dlcs were usually 1.99usd((if i remember correctly. coulve been 2.99))

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
You could already buy costumes individually (except on Steam).

Macca Beam

console doa5 was the place where I could spend around $10 to get ALL the costumes I want for a character
meanwhile on PC i have to pay 2-3 times that for 30 other costumes i'll never use, multiplied by the needed number of packs (not that i fell for it). i hope this doesn't happen again with 6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, that's not the hairstyle Nyo has xD

IMG_20180802_144005.jpg

IMG_20180802_144000.jpg

Leifang wears her chignon bun covered and with a ribbon lace but Nyo just wears a messy high bun. Leifang has straight bangs but Nyo has an actual hime cut and wears her sidelocks shorter and slightly curled

I hope they give the bun to all girls tho, I would love Kasumi and Phase with it with their normal fringe and shaggy bangs xD

RetroMe91

I’m very happy that they brought Nyo’s high bun into the game. It’s such a good look for her. She looks like she is really rocking her fashion game this time around too. After seeing her in the outfit and bun fighting Ayana, I got very excited about her making it back in. She is definitely in my top 5 characters that I can’t wait to play in 6.

Leifang

Yeah, that's not the hairstyle Nyo has xD

View attachment 27285

View attachment 27286

Leifang wears her chignon bun covered and with a ribbon lace but Nyo just wears a messy high bun. Leifang has straight bangs but Nyo has an actual hime cut and wears her sidelocks shorter and slightly curled

I hope they give the bun to all girls tho, I would love Kasumi and Phase with it with their normal fringe and shaggy bangs xD
I can see NyoTengu hair bun is nude lol. What Leifasumi is trying to say, Leifang was the first girl to have a hair bun. Sure it’s covered, but it’s a hair bun nevertheless. Just like she was the first to have an up high ponytail, which was taken away completely for Kasumi. That also goes for, Marie Rose and Kokoro. They both claimed her hairstyle and most people don’t realize it. If TeamNinja didn’t remove those hairstyle, Leifang would have the most hairstyle out of all the girls. Anyway, NyoTengu looks great with the up high bun and that outfit gives it a nice touch. Hopefully this will inspire TeamNinja to give it back to Leifang.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD